Thread: Sick of these damn door to door salesman

EmpirE231
    does anyone else deal with this bullshit? this is at my office! people always walk through trying to sell shit? whether it be talking books, knife sets whatever? and they are so damn pushy.. even when the first thing outa my mouth is ""NOT INTERESTED...SORRY BUD" ... every 2-3 weeks this van pull sup and 4 kids jump out and spread like a swat team, but they are selling cologne / perfume. again "not interested" but they'll continue and go on "what about something for your lady.. etc?
    and then anyone else trying to get business... office supply people.. copy machine people?? damn.. just advertise your business, and If I need something maybe I'll call you? I'm not going to you place of work trying to sell you insurance!! it's funny... I'm running a business to make money... not have an office where you can come in and try to make money! maybe next time one of them walks in I should have them sit down and try to give them a quote? haha
    rant: over ... anyone else?

photo chick
    does anyone else deal with this bullshit? this is at my office! people always walk through trying to sell shit? whether it be talking books, knife sets whatever? and they are so damn pushy.. even when the first thing outa my mouth is ""NOT INTERESTED...SORRY BUD" ... every 2-3 weeks this van pull sup and 4 kids jump out and spread like a swat team, but they are selling cologne / perfume. again "not interested" but they'll continue and go on "what about something for your lady.. etc?
    and then anyone else trying to get business... office supply people.. copy machine people?? damn.. just advertise your business, and If I need something maybe I'll call you? I'm not going to you place of work trying to sell you insurance!! it's funny... I'm running a business to make money... not have an office where you can come in and try to make money! maybe next time one of them walks in I should have them sit down and try to give them a quote? haha
    Put a sign on the door "Solicitors will be shot!"

Jyruiz
    Do it, that would be great.

KreatinKaos
    I refuse to see them and have my receptionist toss any promotional materials in the trash the moment it is handed to her :devil:

909punk
    I have a guard. It great.

Baja Big Dog
    Wanna buy a nice wallet?

dmontzsta
    We get that all the time. Paintings, Perfume/Cologne, Steaks, Cell Phones, the list goes on. Yesterday a dude walked in and had a truck full of generators, they were "left overs" and his boss sent him out to sell them.