Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Battery boxes???

GAME TIME
    Looking to get some billet battery boxes. What kind do you guys reccomend?

Jbb
    Cutting Edge Marine!.......whats that,.....hold on......oh...never mind.....

Quality Time
    In my limited search, I found Trick Marine to have very good prices.

Tom Brown
    GAME TIME, look for what you want on the web... Rex, Eddie, Dana... and find what you want. Then PM me with a link to a picture of what you want and I'll knock it off for 10% less than they're selling it for.
    ..... always happy to hook a brotha up.

Jbb
    GAME TIME, look for what you want on the web... Rex, Eddie, Dana... and find what you want. Then PM me with a link to a picture of what you want and I'll knock it off for 10% less than they're selling it for.
    This is possible,of course,due to Browns theory,that in the world of boating...there is no intellect.....therefore ....there is no such thing as Intellectual property....

GAME TIME
    Nice!!! I like the hook ups.

Tom Brown
    ....there is no such thing as Intellectual property....
    Hey, jet boat boy... I'm not going to pay you any royalties for painting my winch handle green so stop trying to generate controversy. :yuk:

Jbb
    Hey, jet boat boy... I'm not going to pay you any royalties for painting my winch handle green so stop trying to generate controversy. :yuk:
    Always talking down to me......

GAME TIME
    ok, to add a twist. I just talked to the guy who installed my batteries to see what group they are, and they are not in a group. I have the Odeysee PC 1700's. Any info would be good. Thanks.

Jbb
    ok, to add a twist. I just talked to the guy who installed my batteries to see what group they are, and they are not in a group. I have the Odeysee PC 1700's. Any info would be good. Thanks.
    Ignore Brown.....Send a pm to Riverdave.....He knows somebody.....who knows somebody...who knows about battery boxes....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast