Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Windows Vista: BLOWS!!!!!!

blackcloud75
    Is it just me or is it f'n stupid.......what are the problems everybody else is experiencing??

squirt'nmyload
    Is it just me or is it f'n stupid.......what are the problems everybody else is experiencing??
    my mom got a new laptop with vista and after 2 days she returned it and demanded a new one with xp on it instead........it doesn't bother me much cause im a mac user

OCMerrill
    I just rolled 2000 Professional off and stuck on XP Professional. Vista is supposed to be a real processor smoker and require major use of memory.
    I don't know if I wanted an Apple desktop (what Vista is trying to do)....I would just buy an Apple.
    And....if Apple wanted to sell more computers...then.....make that itunes software less retarded.:hammer2:
    Two Fosters oil cans in 45 min. I am a little punchy.

DelawareDave
    I'll just stick with my Win 2K Pro. I think XP sux, too.

RP2
    Just had my laptop repaired and the guy who owned the shop said everyone is complaining about Vista. He said to wait a year until they work all the bugs out, then buy a new computer with Vista.

blackcloud75
    Just had my laptop repaired and the guy who owned the shop said everyone is complaining about Vista. He said to wait a year until they work all the bugs out, then buy a new computer with Vista.
    I know......I just got rolled, both harddrives (crashed laptop and desktop) both beyond repair.......@ new computers w/ vista

RaceFace
    Yeah, Vista is a real bag of s**t. I am an IT guy and just received 2 new Dell systems for my office...of course they came with Vista....which isn't compatible with my office software. Gotta love how Microsoft forces your hand on the upgrade. I became an Apple guy about a year and a half ago and never looked back. No matter how much they try to deny it, Microsoft is trying to become Apple.....It'll never happen.....

Phat Matt
    Who is Vista and where can I find her?

shueman
    Just bought a new 2G ram Tosh with Vista for email/internet....seems OK, but haven't loaded any "legacy" stuff on it....:idea: It does boot/shutdown quickly though...
    One thing for sure, the new Office Suite (60day trial) SUX....gotta re-learn all the menus/tools, AND the files have not been downward-compatible....:hammer2:
    Shuda got that MacBook instead...

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    I'm not patient enough to learn anything new. I just want to surf, not learn how to ride a new style board.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast