You can vote mutiple categories in the above poll.
In the aftermath of the So Cal Grocery Store Stike a few years ago I'm curious how many changed their buying habits permanently following the strike.
I personally didn't shop and the stores with picketers during the strike primarily because I wasn't into the harassment and indifference to customers from the picketing employees that was widely publicized. During the strike I shopped at other stores including Stater Bros and more frequently Trader Joes (which I rarely shopped at prior to the strike). Now today I shop probably 60-70% from Trader Joes (because they're cheaper on many things and for the most part faster checkout service) than the big names (I discovered this during the strike). Before the strike I shopped almost 100% split between Vons, Ralphs, and Albertsons. Now that split is 30-40% of my total and that's primarily because Trader Joes doesn't have everything, not because I want to shop at the big 3.
Just curious if the strike alienated anyone else or if most returned to their prior shopping routine.