Thread: Recommendations?

Konabud
    Hi Vdrive guys!
    I'm thinking of picking up a V drive project boat some time in the future and instead of buying one and then asking how good I did I thought I'd ask for some recommendations on what to look for. I'd probably be looking for a boat that looks along the lines of V-Drives Lavey Craft or an older Rayson Craft. Function wise it's going to be a lake play boat that I don't need a kidney belt to drive. I was kind of looking at a 65 Rayson in the trader but again don't know if it would have a decent ride, if it turns well ect. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Creg

Konabud
    Anyone?

GofastRacer
    Well if you're going to run in real "rough" water all the time you need a v-bottom, but if you want a flat and a Lavey "Circlejirk" as one for sale!..

Bobbo541
    I have a 69 Hondo for sale its a project that needs to be put together.1500.00 with tandem axle trailer some parts are powdercoated.

Konabud
    Bobbo check your PM's
    Creg

FLATMVN
    If you are interested I have a 73 Hondo for sale all it needs is a engine and you are good to go. PM me your email and I will send you some pics.

Konabud
    I kind of like This (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104534)
    I kind of like that too!

CircleJerk
    Right now, there are about 5 v-drives for sale in Spokane. One is a hondo sprint bottom, a Cole TR2, a long deck Hallet, a Sanger bubble deck, and my Lavey. All of them are in the 5000-3500 less engine and mine can be had with a choice of trailers and a power choice for a little more. We love our other Lavey for cruising or chasing trophies. The wife does a lot of that! I also remembered a circle boat SBC on the coast for 3500 complete, a Marlin.

dmontzsta
    Are you looking for a full on project?
    If so, take a look at this...
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMEWA%3AIT
    There is not a hole drilled in the dash or floor.