Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Need Help Choosing Boat

mikefd024
    Heres the deal I have 23' Eliminator Eagle now, and it is sold. I am set on a Magic just cant decide which one, we drove 3 yesterday at Naked Turtle. Drove the 29' Wizard nice and sporty just not alot of storage space, 30' Sleek this thing is a Cadillac storage all over the place, and 28' Deck awesome performance with a 525. We have 3 kids, we love perfromance of the deck just a little concerned with a 18 month old trying to escape if you know what I mean. Obviously we are not going to be hauling ass around with a baby but just wanted some parents input if they have deckboat. Also any Magic owners out there chime in on the quality of there boat, if they happy etc. Thanx for the help.

we have the conquest deck. Three kids 5, 7, 9 nobroblems. As you said just cant haul ass, you are carrying presious cargo. Decks are great for the kids because of the entry IMO. You don't really worry about them scracthing it up and dthe storage is WOW. As you know with kids you end up bringing everything.... They will have fun on anything as long as they are there.
    Be safe and good luck.

HocusPocus
    picking out the type of boat to get really depends on how you plan to use it. deck boats are great if you have a family, climbing in and out of a v-bottom can be a pain.

bigq
    He is some great advice, go to the spam section and pick a Magic deck or a real nice used DCB 26 and save yourself a ton of money for the kid college fund.

Bradman
    No regrets on our decision. We have had great customer service.
    http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k8...g?t=1173024727

OutCole'd
    He is some great advice, go to the spam section and pick a Magic deck or a real nice used DCB 26 and save yourself a ton of money for the kid college fund.
    Best advise right there. Go used, & save a ton of $$$$

mikefd024
    I agree used is good but you cant choose alot things that you might like. I bought my boat now used, had a boat mechanic check it all out still end up with other peoples problems. Not saying all are like that, I just want to be able to choose what I want colors etc., and a warranty is nice to.

bigq
    I agree used is good but you cant choose alot things that you might like. I bought my boat now used, had a boat mechanic check it all out still end up with other peoples problems. Not saying all are like that, I just want to be able to choose what I want colors etc., and a warranty is nice to.
    I would agree to a point, but a lot of the boats are one..two years old and many still have factory or even extended warranties. The used market is overflowing with great deals on great boats right now. Some of the boats you are talking about have a savings of 30 -50k if you go used, that is a chunk of change in my world.

mikefd024
    I here you, looked around alot lately for used Magic Decks not alot out there right now, but maybe as summer comes there will be more.

OutCole'd
    I here you, looked around alot lately for used Magic Decks not alot out there right now, but maybe as summer comes there will be more.
    Have you looked in the spam section here? There are at least two Magics & one Conquest and a Chetah right now.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast