Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: My Space

EAZYKILLER2006
    I have a new "my space" pic up ...took it last night...i had sooo much fun last night ...i know, i shouldnt drink.... sooo much... but damn!!!! i had such an exellent time...damn!!! if i were to up and drop dead, DIE last nite ... i wouldnt care...it was THAT much fun!!!
    WELL HECK ADD ME...sometimes H.B. gets boring...and with all the drinking i do ...ya know i am hung over in bed alot...that means
    i am on line alot...
    http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q...riemarch07.jpg
    http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/...lt/hoin.gifbut today ...i feel pretty darn good...so far...i dont feel hung over AT ALL!!!......OH THANKS FRANK..FOR MAKING ME DRINK ALL THAT WATER, BETWEEN SHOTS...
    that must be the secret...drink a lot of water, in between the drinking...ya wake up the next day fine!!! wow!!! pretty DARN kewl....
    SOME ONE TALK SOME SHAIT,,, OR SOMETHING...I NEED TO BE ENTERTAINED

EAZYKILLER2006
    LOL, I DO LOOK CROSSEYED...EVERY PIC ....MY EYE ARE SOOO GLOSSY....cum on topless ...wheres my stooooocker fan?...lets get sooo shait talking started on here...
    http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/...fault/rotf.gif

hoolign
    I do believe I have a growth in my pants! :jawdrop: You should have worn a dressless strap ...Nice pic!

EAZYKILLER2006
    I do believe I have a growth in my pants! :jawdrop: You should have worn a dressless strap ...Nice pic!
    oh trust me... i did...but theY dont let cameras where we went last night...that was A,,, before the party pic...well... either way, i couldnt post one of them pics.... upon here...lol
    its sunday ppl!!! YA NEED to post some funny shait or something...:squiggle:

djunkie
    oh trust me... i did...but theY dont let cameras where we went last night...that was A,,, before the party pic...well... either way, i couldnt post one of them pics.... upon here...lol
    its sunday ppl!!! YA NEED to post some funny shait or something...:squiggle:
    If you'd like to email me the naughty one I wouldn't mind one bit. :crossx: :crossx:

AZKC
    Wana be my freind

wow....... YES Please.

EAZYKILLER2006
    If you'd like to email me the naughty one I wouldn't mind one bit. :crossx: :crossx:
    i told ya they dont let cameras IN where we went last night...

EAZYKILLER2006
    wheres topless?...ok i will be her..."DAMN GIRL YOU LOOK LIKE A HOOKER"..."how much do u charge"...oh wait... "how much do you charge?" she would never stick a "u" up on here.... that would gangsta...

djunkie
    i told ya they dont let cameras IN where we went last night...
    I'm sure you've got to have other ones of yourself though.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast