Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why and how did you dump your GF/BF?

Trailer Park Casanova
    I felt bad for my daughter. A child with a big, generous, compassionate heart.
    She came in the house late after her spring formal, a BFD to her and her GF's., tears running down her cheeks mixed with make-up,, formal dress on,, sat on the living room floor,,,
    "My evening sucked, (her date) Cameron never talked to me or danced at all." she said.
    "He just hung out with his friends.
    But after a BORING nite,,, a really cute boy Joe came up and made me laugh, and at least talked to me."
    "Do ya wanna be with him anymore?" I asked.
    "No" she said,,, " but I don't know how to not hurt him. He always ignors me."
    "Pick up the phone and tell him it's over,, leave a voice mail if you feel better about it." I said.
    5 minutes later the drama was over.
    "OK,, now call Joe " I told her.
    Was I an as$hole for suggesting that???
    I figured no more pain,,, if Cameron can't do better to hold onto his girl,,,,, he's gotta go.
    Worked,, daughter happy,,, seemed painless.
    Ok,,, so what happened in the past with your GF or BF and how did YOU handle it???

photo chick
    Wow, I can't get past the part where you told your teenager to do something and she did it! You're obviously doing something right, good job!!!
    Good for her to turn around and call the boy that made her evening bearable, and good for Dad for suggesting it! Sounds like you're doing fine.
    As for me breaking up with a boyfriend? It's been sooo long since I did that, I can't remember...or I've conveniently forgotten that terribly awkward time in life

bruddah
    mutual decision, we are both in two different positions in our lives her(college sdsu) me( starting my career). it just wasnt goin to work out with her wanting to party and go out and be wild all the time while i worked my ass off and just wanted to relax and chill. plus many other factors... pretty much sdsu scene breeds stupidness and i couldnt handle the people she chose to hang out with...

SnoopJonnyJon
    I usually just start being really boring around her, and spend a lot of time with my friends. Then she thinks she made the decision to ditch me, and she feels good about herself for it... and all I have do is say "Oh ok... see ya".

Jim W
    I am going to wait until Ratso posts so I can see how high he sets the bar.
    Would hate to waste a good break up story if he knocks one out of the park.....
    Be good, Jim

YeLLowBoaT
    Last one was ez... she was not a keeper... just a good ride
    The one before that... I gave her a choice...get off the Rx drugs she was taking and get her ass back to medical school or I was gone. It was a hard choice, but in the end it was the only one I could make. That was about 5 years ago. I heard from a friend that shes now in jail for selling meth... What a waste...

Baja Big Dog
    My last one was a classic, I still get shitt from my female friends.......
    Just had a great sushi dinner, she was bitchy, you know wone of those times you just wish she would go away, or get the runs and stay in the head for an hour so you could injoy some good Uni without hearing about how "gross" it looks...for christ sake its fricken raw sea urchin, what the hell do you want it to look like.
    So the meal is finally over, still bitchy...pissy on the way to her house....she finally blows and uses the ultimate command..."JUST PULL OVER AND LET ME OUT" Well she said that next to the K Mart, I pulled into the parking lot, told her to get the fock out, she did and I have now idea how she got home,(about 4 miles away). have not seen her since......
    I got in trouble friend the girls...I told them at least I pulled into the parking lot and didnt kick her to the curb.
    I sure miss her cat, he ws a bad ass.

hoolign
    It's been a long time since I was single. Used to just tell them
    " you psyco freakin bitch, get the fukk away from me before I light your head on fire, quit phoning me or I'll tell your firends how you begged me to put that carrot in your ass last friday, and I have the pictures to prove it..now quit your crying and let go of my Big Wheel"
    Well I was 9 and read alot of Hustler
    I'm kidding! Just told em I was done with it! Or ..got told on occasion.

Jim W
    When I was 9....
    I used to sell used Playboys in Jr. high school that I stole from the mental patients.
    My parents always new I would do well in life.
    Be good, Jim

Tom Brown
    Wow, I can't get past the part where you told your teenager to do something and she did it!
    lmao!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast