Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Decision made.......Placecraft it is !!

finsfan4life
    I recently been asking advice from all u guys and gals about deciding between the new Placecraft 23 sportsdeck (alone), or a 25 ft Lightning with a partner. After a long, grueling process, I decided to go with the new Placecraft. I visited both shops numerous times. The customer service, reputation, and feeling at Placecraft was far more comfortable. Besides, Placecraft give much more in their standard package by far. I am sure I will be more than happy with my decision. Once again, thanks for all your input.
    Finsfan4life....

Throttle
    I recently been asking advice from all u guys and gals about deciding between the new Placecraft 23 sportsdeck (alone), or a 25 ft Lightning with a partner. After a long, grueling process, I decided to go with the new Placecraft. I visited both shops numerous times. The customer service, reputation, and feeling at Placecraft was far more comfortable. Besides, Placecraft give much more in their standard package by far. I am sure I will be more than happy with my decision. Once again, thanks for all your input.
    Finsfan4life....
    congrats..... enjoy.... be sure to bring it around and show it to us... bring beer too!

dicudmore
    congrats on the new ride good luck and enjoy

beaverretriever
    Hey, if that doesn't work out, my boat is still for sale. I think you are missing out.
    Good luck.

jbtrailerjim
    Congrats. Good choice. You'll be much happier not having a partner in ownership on a boat. Be sure to post some pics of the build.

finsfan4life
    Good luck. Hey, if that doesn't work out, my boat is still for sale. I think you are missing out. Yup, thanks buddy, hope I didnt make a Mistake, like I said, ur boat is outstanding,,very beautiful..I am sure it wont last....I kinda didnt like the environmant at the Lightning. The person I told you about was really cool though. A big deciding factor was the fact that my partner also bought a Placecraft, and the shop is actually in the area i work. I couldnt beat the person service I would get there. By the way my buddy that wanted the 25' is thinking hard about your boat. Like he said, your boat is the best 23' boat he's ever seen. And besides, My wife and I are going to go ahead and paint this boat custom Miami Dolphin colors......

dicudmore
    Hey, if that doesn't work out, my boat is still for sale. I think you are missing out. Yup, thanks buddy, hope I didnt make a Mistake, like I said, ur boat is outstanding,,very beautiful..I am sure it wont last....I kinda didnt like the environmant at the Lightning. The person I told you about was really cool though. A big deciding factor was the fact that my partner also bought a Placecraft, and the shop is actually in the area i work. I couldnt beat the person service I would get there. By the way my buddy that wanted the 25' is thinking hard about your boat. Like he said, your boat is the best 23' boat he's ever seen. And besides, My wife and I are going to go ahead and paint this boat custom Miami Dolphin colors......
    your buddy should buy that 23' of Johns...nice clean boat, low hours, sick gel work on it--hell he should charge a premium on it after he posted pics of the current co-pilot

Second "PLACE"
    Good choice. I can speak from expirience that you won't be dissapointed in the product, or the service from PLACECRAFT. Congrats!

Jyruiz
    Congrats and take pics during the build if you can and post them for us.

AirtimeLavey
    Congrats....just in time for summer!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast