Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: What Kinda Heat do you pack,, and when?

Trailer Park Casanova
    I was standing behind the Wifes S2000 gassing it up at the local Shell station.
    She had the top down and was sitting at the drivers seat.
    A scary nut case rolled up and started giving us friction.
    I looked into the car and the wife opened her purse to reveal a walnut handle with the SW/scrambled eggs logo.
    I knew she packed heat, she works near USC at nite, and has a violent prone ex lurking around. Stunned me when I saw quiet, compassionate Alice ready to shift her 357 flamerite into gear.
    Never go into the wifes purse or daughters room,, bad chick vibes hit me like a death ray.
    What kinda Roscoe do you pack and when?

Not So Fast
    Snub nosed "38" Detective Special, all the time NSF

Screemy1
    i carry a whole lotta nuttin..... but when the wife goes out with her friends... ones a cop, so atleast the friend is packin.....

HocusPocus
    i have never carried a weapon although i own several and in 45 years i have never had a time when i needed it.

BadKachina
    I normally don't carry on my person when I'm out, but when we travel or are out at night I usually have something in the center console or the Excusion or wife's Infinity just incase we get car jacked or????? I either carry a S&W 9mil or a Glock 9 mil. BTW I have a CCW so I can carry concealed in the car or truck.

OutCole'd
    My hands are a lethal weapon, registered with the Federal Government.

Screemy1
    I normally don't carry on my person when I'm out, but when we travel or are out at night I usually have something in the center console or the Excusion or wife's Infinity just incase we get car jacked or????? I either carry a S&W 9mil or a Glock 9 mil. BTW I have a CCW so I can carry concealed in the car or truck.
    yeah... I can get a ccw hear in Kern County easy..... but I never felt that I needed it here.... now when I am in LA County I feel it could be needed in some areas.... but the Kern CCW would not help..... so I have not bothered..... I guess I will only be able to blow away a bad guy at my house...

al cole'holic
    Snub nosed "38" Detective Special, all the time NSF
    ...with the flush hammer as well

Not So Fast
    Whats the saying, better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it. And I have had the instance twice where I was glad to have a weapon, not that I used it but very glad I had it with me! Peace!!!!! NSF

SHOTKALLIN
    Better question is who carries and doesn't have a CCW?

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast