Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ladies, Your Opinions Please>>>>>>>>>

Not So Fast
    Being a relatively harmless ogler'er of nice looking women, young and older, I have to ask a question. If one was to feel the need to improve ones self by artificial means like implants (either boobs,butt,cheek or chin etc) then by all means do it. If a little Botox to get rid of some fine lines is your fancy then by all means indulge, a little nose work, of course, after all it's your body! But what goes on in some womens mind when they think LIPS the size of footballs look good? Like for instance Nikki cox of Vegas or Melanie Griffith for a couple of instances. Does someone tell them "geeze, you look so hot now"? I dont get how anyone can think that looking like you just took a left hook from Tyson square on the mouth looks good. Enlighten me please. NSF

Jyruiz
    Being a relatively harmless ogler'er of nice looking women, young and older, I have to ask a question. If one was to feel the need to improve ones self by artificial means like implants (either boobs,butt,cheek or chin etc) then by all means do it. If a little Botox to get rid of some fine lines is your fancy then by all means indulge, a little nose work, of course, after all it's your body! But what goes on in some womens mind when they think LIPS the size of footballs look good? Like for instance Nikki cox of Vegas or Melanie Griffith for a couple of instances. Does someone tell them "geeze, you look so hot now"? I dont get how anyone can think that looking like you just took a left hook from Tyson square on the mouth looks good. Enlighten me please. NSF
    Maybe she or her man wants her to have better DSL's.

NashvilleBound
    Excellent question! I mean when they look in the mirror do they think they look hot?? Its so retarded looking.

Keith E. Sayre
    Hey Bob: we never will get it. During my 12 years of
    marriage with the "plaintiff" she got 3 boob jobs, lipo to
    her hips twice, lipo to her thighs twice, her stomach,
    veneers on her teeth and she still wasn't happy. After 3
    kids, she could still wear a thong although she wouldn't in public but most would kill to have her body and my son
    tells me she just dropped another $8500 into lipo last month!
    Where's my 50% of all of that your honor? once they start,
    many of them will never be satisfied. There is no explanation. But then why does our boat has to be faster
    or louder or whatever?
    Good luck figuring this one out.
    Keith Sayre

dumbandyoung
    maybe the black girl figure is getting popular

BADBLOWN572
    Lips are the one thing that I just don't get. I have met probably 10-12 girls who have had their lips done. I would say at least 9-10 of them looked like crap. They actually detract from their appearance! No way were they an improvement! In some things, bigger is not always better!

SummitKarl
    yea but your thinking the same thing every other man in the world does when you see those lips:jawdrop:

CornWater

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast