Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LG chocolate

dumbandyoung
    Does anyone have this phone?? Is it cool?? I need a new phone because mine broke and the only phone that doesnt look really gay at the verizon store is this. I was gonna get another Treo but Im a little over the whole PDA thing.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated
    http://www.tecnogadgets.com/fotograf...late_phone.jpg

IGOTSHOTGUN
    I had the chocolate and I liked it but it didn't suit my needs. I needed the PDA so I got the treo. My girlfriend now has my chocolate and she likes it. It takes a little to get used to the sensor type buttons but it is a good phone.

dumbandyoung
    thanks man. What treo do you have?

Nord
    My girlfriend has an ugly green one and she like it. Its kinda big though. I don't see what the hype is though, its just like every other phone out there. but the Blackjack thats out is SICK!!!!

Screemy1
    I have a friend with a red one.... she hates the fact that the lights are red.... so it is hard to see the stuff lit up.... an other color is better.... I am getting ready to get the whit one.... I need a new phone and I can;t have a flip because I break them... it is the only non flip out there.... I tried dropping one at the store... kinda threw it down and it didn't break...... I didn't get a chance to splash a little moisture on it... but I think it might take a litttle splash because it look splash proof.....

Reaper1
    I've had this chocolate thing for a while and it's pretty much a piece of shit like the rest of them, but it works pretty good.

Mr. Crusader 83
    i have the chocolate and it sucks like all the other verizon phones in havasu. im always roaming. other then that i like it. i have about 45 songs on it. it will hold alot of pix and flix but it only holds 100 text messages at a time. my girlfriend has the razor and it has alot more memory.

IGOTSHOTGUN
    Treo 650

gramps
    One of the national pizza chains, I think it's Pizza Hut, is giving them away FREE if you but one of their speciality pizzas.

Just get one of these.......................all the cool kids have em.
    F.J.
    http://www.privateline.com/war/Motorolabagbig.jpg

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast