Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ron Artest arrested.

dmontzsta
    Nothing but a thug, like I said a long time ago.

Jyruiz
    He could be, he could be not, we will never know becuase there are 3 sides to every story. For all we know, the woman beat herself up to make it look that way. I am in no way defending Artest as he is a head case and has proven so time after time, so this is just my opinion.

YeLLowBoaT
    He just got charged with animal cruelity for leaving his dog out side for months and not feeding it...

acatitude
    yyup Don, who knows but no excuse for that shit, hes dropped into the kobe relm now... to bad ... team was starting to look a lot better the last few games.... but they are 500 without him so we will see...I think most of them are just thugs who can play a little ball

dmontzsta
    He could be, he could be not, we will never know becuase there are 3 sides to every story. For all we know, the woman beat herself up to make it look that way. I am in no way defending Artest as he is a head case and has proven so time after time, so this is just my opinion.
    That is true, but the way I look at it is. All the stuff that has happened to him, you tend to believe the negative about him a bit more. Like jumping into the stands, something like that shows no self control.

Jyruiz
    That is true, but the way I look at it is. All the stuff that has happened to him, you tend to believe the negative about him a bit more. Like jumping into the stands, something like that shows no self control.
    I hear you, and that is why I said he is a head case and I am not defending him at all.

AZJD
    Jesus, the stuff that happens to athletes is rediculous! it's like they are magnets for whack jobs!

blown65
    He just got charged with animal cruelity for leaving his dog out side for months and not feeding it...
    uh oh, I hope it wasnt a pit bull. Might be a bad one now and bite someone. LOL :sqeyes:

jy
    agree 3 sides but this guy has used up all of his sides, time for him to
    find a real job and not the gravytrain NBA

John.
    uh oh, I hope it wasnt a pit bull. Might be a bad one now and bite someone. LOL :sqeyes:
    he neglected a bunch of dogs and his great dane was in really bad shape and the animal control took the dog to bring it back to better health. he also had a dog run away and get hit by a car. I'm a Kings fan, but wouldn't mind seeing him go to jail for a good long time. he's scum.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast