Too many pics to post. I can email them. The jet is in it, in the pics, but not now. I bought it as a project, but circumstances have changed and I want to sell it or trade it for a smaller boat in like condition. It is a sound hull. It has no interior from the dash back. It has no engine. It was originally a 350 and mercruiser I/O. I had the hull modified for a Berkley jet. Don't bother telling me that it is too big for a jet because Sleekcraft built them with jets and I'm inclined to believe that the sleekcraft engineers know more about it than some of the yahoo's on the forums. If you wanted to change it to an I/o or V-drive I still have the piece that was cut out of the bottom for the jet intake. I don't really know if that is important or not since I don't know squat about glass work. That piece is almost an inch thick. This is a very stout hull. It is sitting on a roadrunner trailer that needs the brakes redone, but has nice mag wheels and new tires. The boat is located in Longmont Colorado. That's about 35 miles north of Denver.I have a good title.