Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Indigo Joes

Dolfan13net
    Hello all
    I want to introduce myself. My Name is Craig Smith and I work for Corporate Indigo Joes. I was told about this website from a regular customer at Players Sports Bar and Grill in Laguna Hills California. This is the bar that Indigo Joes was formed from.
    I have read several entries in the postings about the quality of the food and the service both good and bad at the Indigo Joes in Lake Havasu. I just want to thanks those of you that withstood the intital opening period and have had great experiences in the last few months.
    And to those that had bad experiences there I appologize and hope that you will give us another chance.
    If you visit that location and have any problem whatsoever please feel free to contact me at craig@indigojoes.com or visit our website www.indigojoes.com and fill out a comment card. I promise you I will do whatever it takes to make it right.
    We are opening our 15th and 16th store this month in Colorado Springs and Mooresville, NC and it is thanks to your patronage that we remain in business.
    Feel free to e-mail me with any ideas or comments you may have to help serve the community of Lake Havasu.
    Next time you go into the restaurant Ask for Trevor, Cindy ( his wife ) Jason or Deidei ( his wife) who are the partners that operate that restaurant and let them know of any problems or compliments you may have.
    Thanks again for allowing us to serve you better.

Beer-30
    Went there for the first time on Friday (03/23) while it was raining. Very nice atmosphere. Excellent service. Love all the TVs. Beautiful bar.
    Ended up meeting one of the owners in Steamboat on Saturday. I believe it was Jason and his wife. I only heard him referred to as "J-Dog".
    They were with another couple on a new Commander deckboat. Gray and red. We ended up beaching right next to them. Great conversation, learned all about the place.
    Anyway, two thumbs up.

That Guy
    Nice post and we have only had good experiences as well....of course we only drink so less problems occur...

MR HARLEY
    We always have a great time at Indigo Joes!

OutCole'd
    Isn't this the place Phebus works at?

jrgaudettes
    Never been, But I will check it out this weekend.

Garrddogg
    Ive only been there a few times and every time Ive been treated very well and the food was great too (even made us breakast way out of breakfast time) tried to go this past Sun morning again but they didnt open till 11:00..
    As far as Indigo joes in Havsu I only have positive things to say!
    Thanks..
    Gary.

That Guy
    Isn't this the place Phebus works at?
    I can't ever remember since I've seen him there, and at Lo's and Javalina and Cha Bones and Barley Brothers and Shugrue's and........

phebus
    I can't ever remember since I've seen him there, and at Lo's and Javalina and Cha Bones and Barley Brothers and Shugrue's and........
    I'm eating canned beans now................

Throttle
    what am I missing... I thought we went through this already... Have more Jack behind the bar... dont ever run out before I get there! again!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast