Thread: This is beyond STUPID

Kilrtoy
    You have to be kidding me, what a f****** joke and he is laughing all the way to the bank.
    IRVING, Texas (AP) -- Leonard Davis got exactly what he wanted by signing with the Dallas Cowboys.
    It was more than just the money: a seven-year contract worth nearly $50 million. It was a return home after six disappointing seasons in Arizona, where the 6-foot-6, 372-pound offensive lineman never became the dominating Pro Bowl-level player so many envisioned after he was the No. 2 pick out of Texas in 2001.
    "I felt like I did everything that I could possibly do. ... Sometimes expectations can be unrealistic," Davis said. "I'm excited just to know that something new is coming up. It will be a challenge, but I'm all about challenges."
    The deal with the Cowboys includes $18.75 million in guaranteed money, a team-record $16 million signing bonus and a $2.75 million salary for 2007.

PHX ATC
    Coming from the Cardinals...anything is a move up!

Not So Fast
    He has been an under acheiver for sure. At least the Chargers signed their free agent tackle Kris Dielman who is one of the best at his position, and he signed for less money than Seattle offered him (about 10 mil) because he wanted to remain in S.D.!!! NSF