Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: I am the Lucky1

Lucky1
    I learned a few things on the Maricopa County Supreme Courts website about our friends Jordy and Kachina Ken. So I went down to the court house and pulled my own records on our self proclaimed Martyr Ken and his FACINATING lawsuit against Kachina.....
    So, in the spirit of good faith, lets see if either party wants to post some truth to this or shall I call EVERYONE out on the BS card??:sqeyes:

Jordy
    I'm sure you meant the Maricopa County Superior Court as Maricopa County doesn't have a Supreme Court, that would be the state of Arizona. :notam:
    I'm curious why my name would be linked up with anything to do with Kachina Ken's "FACINATING" lawsuit against Kachina though. :idea:
    Gotta love the claim of "the spirit of good faith" from someone who just registered and comes in with an axe to grind. Oh, and just FYI, KK doesn't post here much anymore. Seems to spend a majority of his time over on OSO.

460 jus getn it
    Wow, talk about siging a death wish....Anyone need some of this...............
    Never had popcorn this early in the morning
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...023popcorn.jpg

460 jus getn it
    I'm sure you meant the Maricopa County Superior Court as Maricopa County doesn't have a Supreme Court, that would be the state of Arizona. :notam:
    I'm curious why my name would be linked up with anything to do with Kachina Ken's lawsuit against Kachina though. :idea:They figured it would be nice to toss you in since your a self proclaimed KACHINA HATER.

phebus
    Nice first post. Your screen name should have been "shit shoveler"

Mr. C
    Wow, talk about siging a death wish....Anyone need some of this...............
    Never had popcorn this early in the morning
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...023popcorn.jpg
    can i get a little more butter on mine please,
    thank you

Jordy
    They figured it would be nice to toss you in since your a self proclaimed KACHINA HATER.
    Nope, I'm a Debollas-proclaimed Kachina hater.

Lucky1
    Yes! I knew you couldn't stand the thought of not correcting something! So very predictable you are
    Now why would your name be involved Donny? It is okay that I call you Donny right? Do you tell the ladies at the lake your name is Jordy or Donald? Just curious as to which name I may have been told, Just making sure I am talking about the right person. You never know on here. You just NEVER know who you are talking to when it comes to the ***boat world now do you?

Mrs.Racer277
    Great first post. I am sure you will make lot's of friends by the end of the day. And I am with Jordy....Why would his name came up in KK lawsuit???

Jbb
    Yes! I knew you couldn't stand the thought of not correcting something! So very predictable you are
    Now why would your name be involved Donny? It is okay that I call you Donny right? Do you tell the ladies at the lake your name is Jordy or Donald? Just curious as to which name I may have been told, Just making sure I am talking about the right person. You never know on here. You just NEVER know who you are talking to when it comes to the ***boat world now do you?
    Karl......that you?........

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast