Thread: paging boatmasters!!

707dog
    hey bro the fellas who own the "HOT SAUCE" aka "BOAT BLING" company is looking for a nocal distibutor for there products. i used there stuff and it kicks azz thats no b.s..they want a good rep and dealer i think boatmaster might fit the bill:idea: the guys are really good peeps and take care of there bizz...just throwin THE 411 out there for ya drew! ow and i wont have to mail order anymore..lol

Cat Skinner
    The shipping on that stuff is a bitch. I got 5 gallons and it was pricey but it sure works well. Saves a ton of time. Hell if BM dosen't want to I might have to do it. Any interest Nor Cal people?
    CS

707dog
    The shipping on that stuff is a bitch. I got 5 gallons and it was pricey but it sure works well. Saves a ton of time. Hell if BM dosen't want to I might have to do it. Any interest Nor Cal people?
    CS
    YEAH I MUST SAY THE PRODUCT BACKS UP WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT IT THATS FOR SURE! AND THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A 10..

DCBob
    CS
    I'd be interested if it works that good! Let me know

NorCalCat
    I use it and it goes kick ass. pulls water spots right off, even the Shasta Alkalie (sp)
    Get it in bulk, shipping is pricey!

Boatmaster
    Get me some more info? Anything to keep you guy happy!

ANYTHING?
    Then sell my boat please.
    Oh yeah the hot sauce is great.

707dog
    here is the contacts.... patrick@boatbling.net and the # is 602-494-5603 the guy iv been talking and dealing with is patrick jones and the other guy is tom kruse...hook it up bro so we can get it locally...