Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lakers, another man down.

dmontzsta
    Is this a ****ING joke? geeez, enough already. Ronny Turiaf left the game with back spasms after coming down wrong. Kwame Brown is still only playing half the game and is no where near where he should be, he shouldnt even be playing. Radman - OUT, Walton - OUT, Turiaf - OUT, Odom - OUT, Mihm - OUT.
    ****!

a catered life
    i think its the man

dmontzsta
    i think its the man
    DILLIGAF? I think so too, he must have some voodoo tricks he is doing!

DILLIGAF
    Possibly Lakers out?
    Hey, they have had a lot of injuries Don but you sound like a broken friggin' record. After Kobe playing 50+ minutes tonight don't look for anything better tomorrow. Their season is unraveling faster than a PHX shot clock

DILLIGAF
    DILLIGAF? I think so too, he must have some voodoo tricks he is doing!
    KUM BA SHITTY WAH!
    lol

dmontzsta
    Possibly Lakers out?
    Hey, they have had a lot of injuries Don but you sound like a broken friggin' record. After Kobe playing 50+ minutes tonight don't look for anything better tomorrow. Their season is unraveling faster than a PHX shot clock
    Damn right I sound like a broken record! And it sucks I have to!!!
    So far the only one on the team who has not been injured is the trainer. lol. He is earning that money this year.

DILLIGAF
    Damn right I sound like a broken record! And it sucks I have to!!!
    So far the only one on the team who has not been injured is the trainer. lol. He is earning that money this year.
    Break the injuries down Don....besides ankles maybe, just maybe it is a conditioning thing? I don't know but it has been bad for the Lakers. I have to admit though, I don't feel sorry for them. The Clippers have had their share of injuries also. I just accept it and say "Oh well"

dmontzsta
    Break the injuries down Don....besides ankles maybe, just maybe it is a conditioning thing? I don't know but it has been bad for the Lakers. I have to admit though, I don't feel sorry for them. The Clippers have had their share of injuries also. I just accept it and say "Oh well"
    This is another quote that shows your "inexperience?" with the NBA. How are you going to blame injuries on conditioning? Saying that a caliber team like the Lakers with a coach like Phil Jackson doesn't train hard, first of all that just shows idiocy, sorry! Second, injuries do not have anything to do with their conditioning. Third, the clippers have not even had CLOSE to the injuries the Lakers have and the Lakers are still ahead of them, so what does that say?
    The Lakers season might be unraveling, but it is not from lack of talent, it is purely injuries and that is part of the game, but they have been hit HARD this season, probably harder than any team in history.

skygod73
    Yeah the injuries have had a big impact, but what can you do. What bothers me is the fact that they are a DUMB team!
    1) Sasha turning the ball over with a desperate inbound pass at the end of the game when you have a TO left.
    2) Allowing KG to drive the lane a get up a shot (leading to game tying put back) with a few secs left in OT with a foul to give.
    3) A complete inability to play effective offense against a zone defense.
    4) Inability to draw up a play out of a TO to get a decent shot.
    5) Players passing up good shots at the end of games to dump the ball in Kobe's hand with the shot clock winding down.
    6) Taking way to long to initiate the offense all game long.
    7) Smush goes mental and misses 4 FT's at the end of reg and OT.
    8) Mental lapses on D all season long.
    9) Jacking up too many 3's.
    These are the one's off the top of my head. This team can really piss me off because I see flashes of the potential. All of the things above cannot be blamed on injuries. Granted, if they had stayed relatively healthy we'd be looking at 50 wins. There is just no excuse for the dumb things they do, PJ needs to step up and coach this sh!t. I can't stand the thought of wasting the prime of one of the most skilled players in NBA history. They better make a serious effort this summer to get KG, or another all star. Everyone except Kobe and Bynum should be on the block, Bynum if necessary in a package for KG.
    Rant over!

DILLIGAF
    This is another quote that shows your "inexperience?" with the NBA. How are you going to blame injuries on conditioning? Saying that a caliber team like the Lakers with a coach like Phil Jackson doesn't train hard, first of all that just shows idiocy, sorry! Second, injuries do not have anything to do with their conditioning. Third, the clippers have not even had CLOSE to the injuries the Lakers have and the Lakers are still ahead of them, so what does that say?
    The Lakers season might be unraveling, but it is not from lack of talent, it is purely injuries and that is part of the game, but they have been hit HARD this season, probably harder than any team in history.
    Not even close Don....lol
    Conditioning also occurs in the off-season butthead. Who actually worked on their game and stayed in shape instead of just screwing around during that time. It will have an impact on your season and I believe that is what happened to the Clippers to an extent. Kobe is not one of them of course as he stays in shape at all times and he was rehabbing from his knee situation.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast