Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mako!!

WILDERTHANU540
    I AM HAVING TROUBLE GETTING TECH INFO ON MY RACE BOAT! IF YOU KNOW OF ANYONE THAT HAS SET UP A MAKO RUNNERBOTTOM BEFORE, PLEASE E-MAIL ME @ KREUTZER54@HOTMAIL.COM

Never Enough PGJ
    My father and I own the Virginian....It still holds the SDBA records. You can contact Walt at http://members.home.net/dvbrc
    There are some pics of the boat on there

Never Enough PGJ
    by the way where are you from?

superdave013
    You should talk to Lew Larson. He's in Southgate, CA. I can't find his # right now but if I can I'll post it. Try 411, Lew Larson Racing. I bet you can track him down at the NJBA race this weekend. He is a great set up guy with flatties!

WILDERTHANU540
    THANX SO MUCH FOR THE REPLY, IM FROME LA- VERNE, CA. MY DAD HELP HIGH POINTS IN PGF 1979/1980 IN WHITE LIGHTNIN. WERE GETTING BACK INTO RACING WITH ME DRIVING!!!!

WILDERTHANU540
    THANX SO MUCH FOR THE REPLY, IM FROME LA- VERNE, CA. MY DAD HELP HIGH POINTS IN PGF 1979/1980 IN WHITE LIGHTNIN. WERE GETTING BACK INTO RACING WITH ME DRIVING!!!!

Pro Gas Flat
    Wilder, what class are you needing info on your setup?

Pro Gas Flat
    Wilder, was your dad George Viera, who ran an unblown gas flat in N.D.B.A? If iam not mistaken his boat was a Cole with a injected chevrolet for power. Didnt Dick Veinstra do the motors for him?

Bad Ass Flat
    Pro Gas Flat, I think Vierra drove White Knight. Are you gonna make Phoenix? Check out the sight that is listed above in this topic.

PGF545
    Whas up Tony, I completely sucked last weekend in Bryan. I turned on the ole red bulb, and the bad thing was I didn't mean too, or need too. Call me sometime and I will give you the run down.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast