Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Disturbing The Peace?

3 daytona`s
    I have been irritated for some time on this and today just have had it.I can honestly say does not matter what town I`ve visited in the past several years have experienced this same "Wonderful" opportunity to experience someone elses enjoyment,although I did not want,ask.or enjoy.There is getting to be strict noise enforcement on boat,auto,and other so called disturbing the peace or other law terms.I guess have no other choice but live by it as out of my control.I will now ask you people how many times have you been sitting at a light or driving down a street etc. and have a car approach and you hear his selection of noise for the day from a block or more away.The real deal here is not only hear but little mr.hat on crooked has it using all 75,000 watts to be sure everyone for as far as possible will hear his B.S.I find it irritating,invasive,rude and possibly unsafe.I ask if this is not disturbing the peace what is it.

plaster dave
    You know what they say "If it's to loud then you are to old"j/k

Inked
    Tru Dat............ Old people are funny!!

Originally Posted by plaster dave
    Oh you kids, are so F--n Funny!

soupersonic
    Carefull, you"ll be funny someday too

3 daytona`s
    There may have been a misunderstanding,I have no problem with volume,just in public or where no one else asked for it or volume Now Plaster I hope you will be able to absorb and comprehend this next part but honestly have no confidence.I`ll go slow I.Q. and GPA almost always go hand in hand then those most are related directly with place in life.When driving down the freeway in the "Ole `74 Chevy PU drinking good cold Old Milwaukee and are looking around and see all the great cars and suv`s don`t be mistaken they are listening to music most likely loud,but their vehile is so well constructed you could not hearLOL.Please smile at them they are the ones who need people to plaster the "NEW HOME"

Inked
    There may have been a misunderstanding,I have no problem with volume,just in public or where no one else asked for it or volume Now Plaster I hope you will be able to absorb and comprehend this next part but honestly have no confidence.I`ll go slow I.Q. and GPA almost always go hand in hand then those most are related directly with place in life.When driving down the freeway in the "Ole `74 Chevy PU drinking good cold Old Milwaukee and are looking around and see all the great cars and suv`s don`t be mistaken they are listening to music most likely loud,but their vehile is so well constructed you could not hearLOL.Please smile at them they are the ones who need people to plaster the "NEW HOME"

3 daytona`s

I knew you would be confused LOL

Moneypitt
    I thought that is what train horns are for. Just lay on the horn for awhile, maybe the moron will get the hint..........If not, pop a cap in his ass.........MP

Ziggy
    I always get a kick out of how these kids advertise their multi-dollar stereos to all the theives prowling the streets....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast