Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Disturbing The Peace?

plaster dave
    Jesus man.. If your gonna try to insult someone, especially going the IQ route.. You might try to make the post legible? Maybe try adding a space behind the periods, and not leaving out some words in certain sentances.. I.E.
    WTF?
    RD
    3 daytona, ya had me at the first post when you described similar events and times where I, too, have been aggravated by a white-trash dude's rap distortion from his crap stereo.
    But ya lost me when ya played the Condescending Card, while writing and typing incoherently, and having us believe you were more intelligent than most. The slamming Plaster Dave was uncalled for, as he was JUST KIDDING.
    Smart people will be able to discern your intelligence quite quickly, by the level of your ability to not come off as an arrogant jerk, to people who are only having simple fun. :idea:
    And with this I have nothing to say because they said it for me. Thanks guys.

AltarGirl
    And with this I have nothing to say because they said it for me. Thanks guys.
    When you pick us up tonight, don't bother knocking, I'm young enough that I'll hear you down the street right, you hoodlum you

Biglue
    I'll take a loud radio anyday over the rice rocketeers running around.....now that's annoying.

buzzaro
    I agree. It has been awhile since I had a cite book, and I can't remember the specific CVC section, but it is an infraction in Ca. to have the audio system at a volume where it can be heard, 100 (I think) feet away.
    Most states have such sections nowadays.
    More cops are writing it out here in the country than before. I like loud clear music as much as the next person, I just don't feel like have the right to make you listen to it three cars away, or three blocks away. People get pissed because "they" are getting hassled while exercising their "rights".
    I have another take on it.
    I think it is a shame that we have had to start writing laws to teach folks common courtesy.
    Apparently, it ain't as common as it once was.
    But that is just my opinion.
    Neither is sense, should be uncommon sense and uncommon courtesy these days.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123