Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Big Thanks John!!!!

shadow
    John and I switched props awhile ago.I loaned him a dinged 26 4 blade.
    He loans me a 5 blade to try.
    Come home from the gym tonight and theres a Merc propeller box with a labbed 26,The dinged one i loaned John repaired and delivered to my front door.Thanks again John for the prop repair!!!
    Wanna borrow my boat next?
    Last season John picked up my head rests here in Havasu and took them to San Diego and brought them back reupholstered and ready to install.
    This was the head rests on my boat thats 5yrs old and well out of warranty.
    Ultra service has been nothing but exceptional for me and thats the reason
    i am a loyal customer and will be back for my 3rd Ultra hopefully before next season.
    Thanks to John,Leah and everyone else at Ultra!!!

sigepmock
    John and I switched props awhile ago.I loaned him a dinged 26 4 blade.
    He loans me a 5 blade to try.
    Come home from the gym tonight and theres a Merc propeller box with a labbed 26,The dinged one i loaned John repaired and delivered to my front door.Thanks again John for the prop repair!!!
    Wanna borrow my boat next?
    Last season John picked up my head rests here in Havasu and took them to San Diego and brought them back reupholstered and ready to install.
    This was the head rests on my boat thats 5yrs old and well out of warranty.
    Ultra service has been nothing but exceptional for me and thats the reason
    i am a loyal customer and will be back for my 3rd Ultra hopefully before next season.
    Thanks to John,Leah and everyone else at Ultra!!!
    That's great to hear. We're dropping our boat off on Saturday with John for a few little things. Nothing major just those last little "fine tuning" things to make the boat perfect. Most other boat companies would have told me to pound sand but John said "No problem, bring it down" Absolutely the best customer service out there.
    I too will be a loyal, multiple Ultra owner if there's anything I can do about it
    Chris

yopengo
    This is exactly why my next boat will be an Ultra.

shippingguy
    That is great to hear, but not unusual for JW and all of the Ultra staff. That is why I am on my 4th Ultra and will go back for a 5th if JW will build me another in a couple years or so

riverbound
    Although I cant say my next boat will be an Ultra, they are definitely on my short list of manfacturers to look at when I do pull the trigger on another.

jrgaudettes
    I have to agree with this thread. A BIG thanks. You all are great. I get to pick mine up Friday and head to the lake just a promised. Also thanks to Mike, your the man.
    Now if I could only get strippoker to post a pic of my rub rail for a sneek preview.

voodoomedman
    That is great to hear, but not unusual for JW and all of the Ultra staff. That is why I am on my 4th Ultra and will go back for a 5th if JW will build me another in a couple years or so
    I definitely have to agree with the sentiments of this thread. Ultra treats you as family and gives that same great service to everyone.
    Now with that being said, I also think one of the reasons you are on your 4th is because of your marriage situation!!! Not saying it's the only reason but it sure helps.

yopengo
    I think it must be a prerequisite to be named John…I’ve got that one covered. Now I just need a job with UPS.

shippingguy
    I definitely have to agree with the sentiments of this thread. Ultra treats you as family and gives that same great service to everyone.
    Now with that being said, I also think one of the reasons you are on your 4th is because of your marriage situation!!! Not saying it's the only reason but it sure helps.
    On this last one maybe, but on the other 3 those were before I was married.

shockwavebd
    I too long to be an ultra owner………..come on 34...........

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast