Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So at what speed, as a responsible speed freak,

Mrs.Racer277
    And he does that every time too!!!
    Then again, when you see that boat at speed, or even ride in it, you would too!!! Not much boat in the water and it gets to speed in a hurry.
    I have seen him run it in Havi when I was with you and PC.

BADBLOWN572
    Kind of depends on the boat and the situation. In my Carrera, I won't run more than 80mph with more than one passenger. I will usually run 100-105 with one other passenger in the boat. Typically at those speeds, we have vests on. Anything faster than that, I am the only person in the boat and I have on a lifeline.

STV_Keith
    :devil:
    When do you require the fishing poles to come out of the rod holders?:devil:
    I might have rod holders, but they will never get used by me. As a matter of fact, come the upholstery redo...they won't be there anymore.

STV_Keith
    I was very impressed and even mentioned it when I saw you with your gear on in the STV.
    Why thank you Dia. Actually, that's why I bought the hi-perf pleasure Lifeline rather than a full on race jacket...no excuse not to wear it.

bordsmnj
    typically over 90 is only fun for the driver in my boat. i have two lifelines i haven't used yet. they will be used this year.

boatslayer
    like someone said depends on the boat , if im ganna be doing 140 in a stoker i might wanna put some gear on , but if im in a 3600 nortech i would have no problem going that fast with no gear

RiverToysJas
    The 40 has weak bridges between the rest stops, so I usually put the life jackets and helmets on for that stretch, even though I'm only running about 85-90!
    RTJas

Big Warlock
    As said, depends on the boat.

40FlatDeck
    Anything over 130 in the Skater. We have 5 Lifelines in the boat. I always have my safety lanards on though.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    I need to start enforcing Life Lines in our boat above 80-90mph. We have them so why not use them.
    I personally am not fond of going over 75 anyways. :jawdrop:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast