Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Not just for Vdrivers

dmontzsta
    Its ok Malcom, you really should save your money and buy something for your boat. Like say a hull, motor, paint, pump, interior, installation and trailer!!
    by the looks of it, $69 ought to cover it. :yuk: :yuk:
    Glad to see my fellow V-Drivers handling things.

By the looks of the turd in his avatar, I can understand him not wanting to watch a show that is gonna make him green with envy!!
    Maybe he could get promoted to the drive through window and then afford the tape? Hell, maybe he could make Fry salter! Go for the gold Malcom!!

lucky
    By the looks of the turd in his avatar, I can understand him not wanting to watch a show that is gonna make him green with envy!!
    Maybe he could get promoted to the drive through window and then afford the tape? Hell, maybe he could make Fry salter! Go for the gold Malcom!!
    I bought Two copies - so jerry could afford his painter ...

Slacker
    If you wanna see a good vid. check out hot spots in the east under Lake Anna .. I thought it was great.. plus its free.

dmontzsta
    If you wanna see a good vid. check out hot spots in the east under Lake Anna .. I thought it was great.. plus its free.
    Thanks for the freebie! There is a reason it is free.

Sleek-Jet
    I was told if I leave my boat on the trailer it will use less fuel.
    Gas saver
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...ailerqueen.jpg
    Nice....
    And no response from the v-drive peanut gallery. :argue:

dmontzsta
    Nice....
    And no response from the v-drive peanut gallery. :argue:
    The trailer queen comment is a myth.

olbiezer
    i bought mine last week stilll waiting for it to get to mississippi by .....slow JET BOAT.......lol ......damn that was a good one........... lol hey dmontzsta i got to admit u walked into the trailer queen joke with the 69 dollar savings line but hey its all good if they dont like to see water hot rods.......f*** em....as u can see in my signiture line ......my boat is saving me a fortune all winter long........

malcolm
    You guys are hilarious.... have fun with your videos. :rollside:

superdave013
    all this flak about the high price of the movie and you are all missing the BIG picture.
    BAM!!!
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/custom...tar12896_3.gif

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast