Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: BOAT SHOW Sat. 2/4---------->

HOOTER SLED-
    Stop by the Cobra booth and say hi. Snakewrench, Throttle and I will be there!
    Will do. I think Alex is about do for a kick in the junk. It's been a while. :crossx: :rollside:

NOTALENT
    Just wasn't feelin' it. Plus the Mrs. was sick too. :220v:
    I know..just giving you a hard time.... :crossx:

havaduner
    Will do. I think Alex is about do for a kick in the junk. It's been a while. :crossx: :rollside:
    I try to make sure and kick him on a weekly basis, but its just not the same when I seem him getting ready for it :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
    uhhhh....I see how it is now! We are going....with the Bellababes & J540's.............but nope thats not good enough! Uh huh! I know how you really feel now! :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :cry: :rollside:

Wild Horses
    Me and the wife will be there. :rollside:

Mr. Pixilated
    uhhhh....I see how it is now! We are going....with the Bellababes & J540's.............but nope thats not good enough! Uh huh! I know how you really feel now! :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :cry: :rollside:
    Can I go, Please-Please-Please, I promise I'll be good.....Sounds like my kids...But I am the biggest kid in my family....Ok hunny, I'll only bring $100.00 to spend and my Amex,M/C,Visa. That should do it...Woohoo he we come.....

PlyaPlya22
    Can I go, Please-Please-Please, I promise I'll be good.....Sounds like my kids...But I am the biggest kid in my family....Ok hunny, I'll only bring $100.00 to spend and my Amex,M/C,Visa. That should do it...Woohoo he we come.....
    Sounds like a pre-party!! Follow the beer cans to the Pixi's!!

HOOTER SLED-
    Come on now sweetcakes. If we go, I know all my hot mommas will be with me. :rollside: I was just checkin' to see if some other peeps were gonna be there. NOw hurry up Sat. and come. I wanna play with some pussy. :devil:

HOOTER SLED-
    Sounds like a pre-party!! Follow the BIG cans to the Pixi's!!
    :devil: :devil: :sqeyes: :sqeyes:

Bellababes
    Come on now sweetcakes. If we go, I know all my hot mommas will be with me. :rollside: I was just checkin' to see if some other peeps were gonna be there. NOw hurry up Sat. and come. I wanna play with some pussy. :devil:
    We are the only hot mammas you need baby!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast