Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Smoking

Thorsinc
    My father and I have a very distant relationship and I am ok with it. He has a lot of inter demands he needs to work out with himself. His wife left (My step mom) for couple weeks to visit some of her family. Well my father had a relapse mostly with prescription drugs - Oxy cotton (sp?) Over the two weeks his wife was gone, ended up in the hospital and the family drama begins. My 9 yrs old daughter over herd a conversation my wife and I where having about the two packs a day of Cigarettes he was smoking after quitting for a year and this is the letter she wrote. I’m glade someone has their head on straight. My dad has a 5th wheel that’s why my daughter calls him grandpa trailer lol.

INSman
    smoking sucks, PERIOD !!!! :yuk: :yuk:

XtrmWakeborder
    Awesome letter. I lost my grandpa, great grandpa and grandma due to smoking related illness. And from the looks of it my grandma and mother if they don't smarten up. I'm not too keen on it.

EAZYKILLER2006
    Awesome letter. I lost my grandpa, great grandpa and grandma due to smoking related illness. And from the looks of it my grandma and mother if they don't smarten up. I'm not too keen on it.
    i cant stand smoking and the rhino runs are like 50 ppl smoking around ya ...the dirt is worse than any smoker...darn what to do???...i drink a bottle of JD so i wont notice how bad it is...its the common cure

XtrmWakeborder
    i cant stand smoking and the rhino runs are like 50 ppl smoking around ya ...the dirt is worse than any smoker...darn what to do???...i drink a bottle of JD so i wont notice how bad it is...its the common cure
    Hmm we think alike, I'll just have tequila.

EAZYKILLER2006
    Hmm we think alike, I'll just have tequila.
    the 31st:devil:

Tom Brown
    Thorsinc, is your daughter available to mediate between EmpirE231 and his neighbor the dog pack owner? I suspect she would be a huge help in that crisis.
    Beautiful letter.

Thorsinc
    I was at the run I think it was more than one bottle of JD you had with you

EAZYKILLER2006
    I was at the run I think it was more than one bottle of JD you had with you
    hey "one" had throttle's name on it...and randy had one and me... all drank before 930 am...lol

Thorsinc
    hey "one" had throttle's name on it...and randy had one and me... all drank before 930 am...lol
    Next time bring a fourth and well kill them all by 9:00, Bradman will make the next run he’s always good for a bottle of Patron

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast