Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday Ms. Aquaboogie1

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Hey Girlie! You are the big Dirty 30 today!! Wooo-hooo!!!!!!!! I hope you have a fabulous birthday and that you get a new house and new boat!
    Luv ya!!!!
    xoxoxo
    Linda

NOTALENT
    HAPPY B-DAY!!! DOUG SAID SOMETHING ABOUT BUYING YOU A NEW BOAT....BUT DON'T TELL HIM I SAID ANYTHING.... :crossx:

Ms. AquaBoogie1
    LOL.....thankx guys, yeah maybe a new boat is what we need. There's nothing wrong with doing it a little ass backwards :crossx:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    LOL.....thankx guys, yeah maybe a new boat is what we need. There's nothing wrong with doing it a little ass backwards :crossx:
    We bought a boat before our house a few years back. Everything worked out just fine! :rollside:

Ms. AquaBoogie1
    Guess what, the Groundhog didn't see his shadow this morning which means spring is coming closer!!!!!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Guess what, the Groundhog didn't see his shadow this morning which means spring is coming closer!!!!!
    I heard he did????? Who cares, we live in California, its not like it matters. We have had 2 or 3 days of rain this winter.

Ms. AquaBoogie1
    Oh, well maybe there is a groundhog for every state...hehehe, this one was from Georgia.

pixilatedpussy
    Happy 30th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! Mine was last June Hope you are handling it better than I did!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    What are you talking about, the 30's are awesome!!!!!!!! :rollside: My 30's have been my best years by far! Oh my god, I will be 35 this year! Holy Cow! I still get carded for cigarettes. :mix:
    Besides, you are only as young or old as you feel! :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
    What are you talking about, the 30's are awesome!!!!!!!! :rollside: My 30's have been my best years by far! Oh my god, I will be 35 this year! Holy Cow! I still get carded for cigarettes. :mix:
    Besides, you are only as young or old as you feel! :rollside:
    I know I know!!! Everyone has told me that! :220v: But I still miss being in my 20's!
    But I sure have accomplished a lot for only being 30! :rollside: :rollside: I dont have my rock hard perky 20 somethin figure....Im starting to be ok with that fact. I now have the curvy 30's mommy figure!
    Hope we get to see ya this Sat! :rollside:
    Now back to our regularly scheduled Happy Bday thread! :boxed:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast