Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mister Kilowatt ???

Does anyone here remember the Mister Kilowatt boat from Nashville? Is was GN boat that was owned by Army Haynes in the 70's. I have a friend that has been looking for it. Any help?
    Thanks, Steve

canam10
    Does anyone here remember the Mister Kilowatt boat from Nashville? Is was GN boat that was owned by Army Haynes in the 70's. I have a friend that has been looking for it. Any help?
    Thanks, Steve
    I remember the Mr. Killowatt SK Rayson Craft. It was driven by Ron Larson of Los Angeles. First time I ran against him was the 68 Nationals. We had a pretty good run togeather I ended up 5th he was 6th in the final. Tim

Yeah Tim, if I remember right he had quite a few boats during his day. I think that my friend would like to find that GN boat and buy it. He did the installation on one of the GN's. I'll send your pictures this weekend.
    Steve

RICHARD TILL
    i remember the boat. it got its name because he was an electrical contractor. he did`nt live in nashville. he lived in memphis and the business was there also. i keep typing "he" because i`m thinking that the name was spelled Haines. he used to bring boats down here at pickwick lake in n.e. mississippi. had a cabin here. he has since passed away and it seems to have been about 10 years ago. this is not much help but you might try a search in memphis under the name Haines.

Well, everyone here knows that I can't type or spell... I new it was in Tennessee somewhere... Thanks for refreshing my cobweb filled memory...
    Steve

gnRacer98
    I seem to recall this being an old "Mr. Kilowatt", not sure.
    'Gottaminute' might have more info, this boat was for sale about 6 yrs. ago, it was somewere back east (TN or NJ??).
    Don't recall where or who owned it.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...m/P5140001.jpg
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...m/P5140007.jpg
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...m/P5140008.jpg

Thanks for the pictures. I can't tell if that is the boat or not. They are pretty small and it was a long time ago that I saw that boat being built...
    Steve

whale
    I know where it is and who has it send me your info and I will give you his phone number......wayne

Wayne, your PM box will not accept messages... Do you know if it might be for sale?
    Steve

whale
    It was 5 days ago..........931-260-1893

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast