Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Moses Lake 2

1978 Rogers
    Have we set a date for this? I'm having Deja Vu. I remember talking about and some of the other trips this summer (Lake Chelan), but can't find the threads. I'm asking because I want to leave the weekend of June 23 open to go to Shasta if possible. Being Feb 1 thought it would be time to start planning some of these.

1978 Rogers
    bump

1978 Rogers
    Anyone, anyone.
    Bueller, Bueller, Bueller.

Tahiti350
    We had tyalked about Chelan, Mossy Rock, Alder, and a couple of others. I agree, we need to start planning now. It looks like I will be gone from Mid-July until around the end of November this year, and I want to get my money's worth out of the boat and trailer both.

48OFF
    I will try to make it . Where is Vern?, it would be easier if he was involved but we could do it even if we all camped at the park. Where is Malcom,Jetboy?
    Eric 48off

malcolm
    I'm here! I got an Email from Vern the other day. They are pretty busy right now. He did say sometime in July would probably be best for a meet this year.

1978 Rogers
    Emily & I think we'll be staying at Cascade Campground. Last time I was at Verns, he let the air out of one of my boat trailer tires.
    Vern said June or July is usully nice. We're going to Chelan first weekend in June and Shasta the last. We might be at Lake Roosevelt 4th of July. Thats up in the air. Other than that I don't care. I just want to Hit It.

malcolm
    Yeah! Isn't he a sneaky one?
    Don't forget to leave a few weekends open for river runs.

1978 Rogers
    Yeah! Isn't he a sneaky one?
    Don't forget to leave a few weekends open for river runs.
    I hope you can take off a few Fridays. Since Emily has no vacation this year, I need to use mine some how. :crossx:

malcolm
    I hope you can take off a few Fridays. Since Emily has no vacation this year, I need to use mine some how. :crossx:
    Hmmm, vacation... what is this... vacation? It's pretty hard to get away on Fridays because most operators break their stuff then so they can go home early.

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast