Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Moses Lake 2

Captain Assin' Off
    Easy on the Operators there!
    Matt Ringer
    Local 302
    Operating Engineers
    P.S My Crane is broken....can I have the day off?

malcolm
    Just checkin' to see if you're still out there Matt!

Captain Assin' Off
    Just checkin' to see if you're still out there Matt!
    I owe you money! :skull: :skull:

malcolm
    I owe you money! :skull: :skull:
    OK. Is it all apart yet? Maybe we can zip out there one of these days when you're around. What day will that be this month?

JETBOY03
    im still here lurking in the background, i cant commit to any date right now cause of the new job. but i would like to do at least 2 trips east of the mountains and trying to pull off the shasta trip, also cant forget all the river fun.

malcolm
    Hey Austin, where in Snohomish is the new place?

JETBOY03
    i still have not gone up and seen the building yet. so im not sure. it used to be an old hardware store if you know that area well you might be able figure it out. i havent started yet. i will be going to look at the site soon, and i will let you know.

Captain Assin' Off
    Malcolm... I can't F'ing believe it! I have this whole weekend off! (Good) We cracked a pier leg and the engineers are trying to figure out why,(Evil) We worked 18 hours last tuesday night (Evil) I got my pay check, it had 32 hours of straight, 30 hours O.T. in five days. (Evil,but not too bad) The 489 can start as soon as I strip the 454 in the garage (Good). The tile in the Kitchen is almost done (Good) I have not taken the intake off the foot yet (Evil) but I can pay you now, cuz I know I need it. (Good) I also can find it in my schedule to actually bring it to you, instead of you always bringing stuff to me.(Good) But, since I'm an incurable Autoholic, as you know, I might make you an offer on your tri-5 truck in the yard...(Evil?) Deny any offers I may make, help me save me from myself! Gotta go wrench!.......

malcolm
    Austin, is it next to Safeway? I think there was an Ace hardware there.

malcolm
    Wow Matt, which planets are in alignment? If you wanna come out here and see my mini junkyard, that's OK. I'll PM you my home number.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast