Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Annual "Will Gas Prices Affect Your Boating" thread

RitcheyRch
    Dont think it will affect me one bit.

Pro Max
    It is what it is,

Havasu1986
    Company gas cards for both of us at work and weekends to Havi and the boat.

GHT
    I'm thinking about going about putting an "in-line six" in the Kachina. I'm thinking a smaller motor should save gas money.

Jyruiz
    Nope, not at all, a full takn in the boat last us several days on the water. We cruise, find a cove and hang out for a while, I don't even break 45mph when I am out there. Hope the lake is less crowded because of the gas prices though.

Da Twins
    I like high gas prices , It might keep some of those cheep
    ass sea dooer off the water

eliminatedsprinter
    My OB doesn't burn much. 23 gallons usually gets me through a 3 day weekend. However, my wife and I commute to work over 50 miles each way and spending more to get to work every day may cut into our fun buget.
    Because my tow vehicle is an RV, we already quit doing day trips last year and I really didn't miss them. Overnight trips are more fun and, for me, an overnight multi day trip uses about the same amount of gas as a single day trip.

Mandelon
    Diesel is again cheaper than regular around here....but not cuz diesel went down....
    I think more time at the sandbar and less time buzzing up and down will be the norm for us. It doesn't seem to cost that much more, on a per day basis, but it does get noticeable when you go to fill up and its $150...

ULTRA26 # 1
    The price of gas will have no affect on my baoting. I wish someone would explain WTF is going on with the price of gas. It's not the price per barrel of oil. I have read in other forums that oil company profits are only 9 to 10 cents a gallon. Well how about now that the price of gas has jumped 60 cents a gallonb in the past 5 weeks. Again, WTF is going on??? The "price of gas roller coaster" is getting old. Real old.
    John M

Wet Dream
    I like high gas prices , It might keep some of those cheep
    ass sea dooer off the water
    Appearently you don't realize that they usually do pretty good in the economy area, so that isn't going to happen.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast