Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Short bus where you at?

FLYTE RISK
    Short bus when ya gonna come out and play????? I know you read all this smack talk!!!LOL Just come in under an alias like many others do and run your mouth like you run your boat HA HA!!!! I f you did you"d be king of the forum!!!!!! Based on the fact you must go through 100 gals of fuel in one weekend racing anyone and everyone.....I told you put an hour meter on the bus and let everyone place bets on the final hour>>>>>>>>Congrats. on the finals in oregon DAVE wink

Hoof Hearted
    Flyte Risk, The short bussers are wore out from a weekend of going rounds. SHHHH, let them rest.

TR4
    FLYTE RISK:
    Short bus when ya gonna come out and play????? I know you read all this smack talk!!!LOL Just come in under an alias like many others do and run your mouth like you run your boat HA HA!!!! I f you did you"d be king of the forum!!!!!! Based on the fact you must go through 100 gals of fuel in one weekend racing anyone and everyone.....I told you put an hour meter on the bus and let everyone place bets on the final hour>>>>>>>>Congrats. on the finals in oregon DAVE wink Short Bus is chillin. Getting ready for Camp Far West. The bus is looking to kick some some Ione Ass.

bt273
    So TR4 I guess you dont want a membership to team mullet!! Thats to bad, it seemed are numbers wasn't to bad this weekend.The luck of the mullet God!!

Monkey Bung
    TR4:
    FLYTE RISK:
    Short bus when ya gonna come out and play????? I know you read all this smack talk!!!LOL Just come in under an alias like many others do and run your mouth like you run your boat HA HA!!!! I f you did you"d be king of the forum!!!!!! Based on the fact you must go through 100 gals of fuel in one weekend racing anyone and everyone.....I told you put an hour meter on the bus and let everyone place bets on the final hour>>>>>>>>Congrats. on the finals in oregon DAVE wink Short Bus is chillin. Getting ready for Camp Far West. The bus is looking to kick some some Ione Ass.TR4 I never got an answer is the fly for sale or the bus??

TR4
    The FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
    Monkey Bung:
    TR4:
    FLYTE RISK:
    Short bus when ya gonna come out and play????? I know you read all this smack talk!!!LOL Just come in under an alias like many others do and run your mouth like you run your boat HA HA!!!! I f you did you"d be king of the forum!!!!!! Based on the fact you must go through 100 gals of fuel in one weekend racing anyone and everyone.....I told you put an hour meter on the bus and let everyone place bets on the final hour>>>>>>>>Congrats. on the finals in oregon DAVE wink Short Bus is chillin. Getting ready for Camp Far West. The bus is looking to kick some some Ione Ass.TR4 I never got an answer is the fly for sale or the bus??

TR4
    bt273:
    So TR4 I guess you dont want a membership to team mullet!! Thats to bad, it seemed are numbers wasn't to bad this weekend.The luck of the mullet God!!The numbers were good. The prop seemed to be for real! However, I don't have the qualifications to become part of TEAM MULLET. I definitley have the business up front, but am lacking the party in the rear.

Hemiroid
    i thought your rear was always a party
    [ August 08, 2002, 10:27 AM: Message edited by: Hemiroid ]

Monkey Bung
    TR4:
    The FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
    Monkey Bung:
    TR4:
    FLYTE RISK:
    Short bus when ya gonna come out and play????? I know you read all this smack talk!!!LOL Just come in under an alias like many others do and run your mouth like you run your boat HA HA!!!! I f you did you"d be king of the forum!!!!!! Based on the fact you must go through 100 gals of fuel in one weekend racing anyone and everyone.....I told you put an hour meter on the bus and let everyone place bets on the final hour>>>>>>>>Congrats. on the finals in oregon DAVE wink Short Bus is chillin. Getting ready for Camp Far West. The bus is looking to kick some some Ione Ass.TR4 I never got an answer is the fly for sale or the bus?? I thought your dad wanted it?

FLYTE RISK
    Hey bung go to dragboats .com race boats classifieds....... The fly fo sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast