Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NW Boaters

1978 Rogers
    Should we all meet a Jean Coulon park at Lake Washington for a winter run today? How about 1:00pm.

malcolm
    I should brush the snow off the cover and make you actually do it.

1978 Rogers
    I should brush the snow off the cover and make you actually do it.
    Bring it on Beeeootch, lets go.
    I brushed mine off last night around 10:30. How much snow did you get last night. I bet Lake Washington is glass. Friggin cold glass. Maybe we could get Vern to come over for this.

Tahiti350
    It's 11 now, I could be there by 1, and I just put the Tahiti back on the trailer yesterday. Hauled the Witchcraft back to Cali last weekend to transfer to the new owner.
    Anyway, I'm game, as long as I don't need 4wheel drive to get there. We have about 4" here. :crossx:

1978 Rogers
    I'm at work. I was just joking around. If I had a garage to put it in afterwards, be up for it.
    You hauled the witchcraft back to Cali. Whats the story behind this?

JETBOY03
    little to cold to be boating right now. i got about 3" of snow lastnight. but i beat a few of us would have gone.

malcolm
    We only got around 2 inches. I've been cold enough at work, don't think I could take a trip around the lake at 36 degrees.

Tahiti350
    I wasn't joking, I'd like to take it out, the cold air makes the sound even crisper, and cold air = hp!!! I was worried about getting the truck back up the ramp though!
    Chris, I am trying to cut back on my projects, hoping to concentrate on 3 instead of 6. Sold the Witch to guy from Vegas, we met in Old Station, Ca (45 miles east of Redding) to swap it to his trailer. Didn't have the time or money to get to it this year, and am happy with the Tahiti after this past summer. Decided to keep it and tinker some more.
    Anyone know of someone who needs a trailer for a V-drive flattie?? Don't need the trailer now, so will make a smoking deal....

Yikes! You guys are nuts. Only good thing about this idea is that the beer would have stayed nice and cold......

malcolm
    Well, how about new years on the river?
    Come on John! :boxed:

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast