Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: another dang jordy thread

seanv
    ha made ya look
    great time on pleasant yesterday with good people minimal drama from the rookies and perfect weather! and yes, jordy was there

Big Warlock
    driving that broke azz Donzi!!!

Chico&Zeus
    Where's the New Kachina.....Saving the unveiling for Desert Storm?
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...jordy00tj7.jpg
    I can't wait to see the other side!!!

seanv
    aw c'mon rob. it's a minor deal and you'll be up and running. hell, it still floated just fine

Kilrtoy
    If you call someone dying minimal drama, I guess it will work then

riverbound
    Where's the New Kachina.....Saving the unveiling for Desert Storm?
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...jordy00tj7.jpg
    I can't wait to see the other side!!!
    How long till his graphics get splashed by another Kajunka owner?

Mrs.Racer277
    Enough about Jordy.

Big Warlock
    If you are refering to an incident that happened at the lake, it wasn't around us. Apparently there was a fire or at a minimum a sinking? Pleasant is a substantial lake and there are thousands of boaters out there. Good crowd in Humbug on Sunday, probably 100 boats. But whatever happened had nothing to do with our group.
    Sorry for those involved. If someone has more information, we would like to hear about it.

AZJD
    If you are refering to an incident that happened at the lake, it wasn't around us. Apparently there was a fire or at a minimum a sinking? Pleasant is a substantial lake and there are thousands of boaters out there. Good crowd in Humbug on Sunday, probably 100 boats. But whatever happened had nothing to do with our group.
    Sorry for those involved. If someone has more information, we would like to hear about it.
    So fill me in on everything from 4pm on! I was shit housed and don't remember much!:idea:
    So what happened to the boat? I know it quit running but not why?

Jordy
    ha made ya look
    great time on pleasant yesterday with good people minimal drama from the rookies and perfect weather! and yes, jordy was there
    Imagine that... Guess it was a good thing I left the computer at home!!!
    driving that broke azz Donzi!!!
    Sorry we were having issues with my boat. It is my boat right now right???
    Saw that on the news this morning. Apparently someone was waterskiing, lost a shirt or something along those lines, went down after it and didn't come up. A friend jumped in after him and couldn't find him. This was yesterday afternoon, and as of this morning, he still hasn't come up. The news is speculating that he drowned. I figure he either did that, or he can really hold his breath.
    So fill me in on everything from 4pm on! I was shit housed and don't remember much!:idea:
    So what happened to the boat? I know it quit running but not why?
    Emily got sick, threw up and then turned into the crying game. It as almost like the old days. They ended up taking a cab from Top Shelf back to my house and apparently Jacob sent her home in the cab and went home on his own. She did apologize this morning. Said she knew it must have been bad when she woke up in her swimsuit bottoms at about 1 AM with no idea what happened.
    As far as my boat (it's my boat when it's not running right apparently), we came in on one engine again. Got that one fired off the generator and jumper cables. Every time we tried to start the port engine it would bring the starboard engine to its' knees. Think there is a dead short in the starter. Oh, and the batteries were both very low on water, which could be why they wouldn't hold a charge. Think voltage drop was an issue with the MSD as it sounded like we were running on 6 cylinders coming in. I'm getting way too good at putting that big ass boat on the trailer and dock with only one engine. At least this time I had power steering still.
    All the bullshit aside, it was a great day on the water though. Going to be a long day today though. :jawdrop:

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast