Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sold the Porsche

Ziggy
    Nice move Brett.........you made the right financial decision.
    Like the new avi too ;0

cc322
    Congrats Brett, I really liked that car. Good luck in Carlsbad it's a great town, parents, have a place down there off Palamar airport road up from Hadleys, use to spend alot of time surfing at Encinats or cb stae beach, and oceanside. Keep your eyes open something will pop up.

shockwaveharry
    I'll miss that car, but it was only a car.
    I'm moving on another piece pf property too and I really should sell my Vette... But I just haven't been able to bring myself to do it! I've tried telling myself that it's just a car and I'll get another one later but it's so hard!!! You're a strong man, CBD!

ROZ
    I don't get it....p-car to a bike? Think the kids will be comfortable on that?
    Hopefully looking for a 71-73 with 3.3t drivetrain

wsuwrhr
    Bummer on the sale. You gotta do what you gotta do.
    Someday I will own one of my own.

CBadDad
    I'm moving on another piece pf property too and I really should sell my Vette... But I just haven't been able to bring myself to do it! I've tried telling myself that it's just a car and I'll get another one later but it's so hard!!! You're a strong man, CBD!
    I don't know if I'm strong, just realistic. Besides, the GF has a Vette.

All-Star
    Congrats on making a profit......
    Congrats on the awesome Avatar.....
    Or should I say Girlie?
    You will get a house!!!! Be positive...You get what you focus on!
    And what about Vista????? I might have a friend that could work out a deal to sell with NO Realtors and give you a deal.....???
    I was thinking about Buying it myself... But I will share if that is a good enough City...????? I am not ready to get another house right now, even though the timing should be good.

SummitKarl
    I don't know if I'm strong, just realistic. Besides, the GF has a Vette.
    If it were me........I would be getting a Mustang, just to keep life interesting in the house

Pismo
    I got an offer for my P-Car that was too good to refuse from a collector so I let her go. It was the right thing to do for many reasons.
    1, She was the last year of the air cooled engines and I was only using it as a weekend driver.
    2, Having three kids there wasn't enough room for everybody. Those back seats are small!
    3, I made about $5K on the deal after two years and almost 10K miles. Who says buying a car is a bad investment?
    So anyways, I've upgraded my avatar accordingly.
    What year and model was it?

CBadDad
    Congrats on making a profit......
    Congrats on the awesome Avatar.....
    Or should I say Girlie?
    You will get a house!!!! Be positive...You get what you focus on!
    And what about Vista????? I might have a friend that could work out a deal to sell with NO Realtors and give you a deal.....???
    I was thinking about Buying it myself... But I will share if that is a good enough City...????? I am not ready to get another house right now, even though the timing should be good.
    I like Vista. I could get twice the house for what I'll find here in CBad and without all of the overcast mornings. Unfortunately for me, I have 50/50 custody of the kids, so I have to stay close to their school. On a positive note, I made a good profit on my house after ten years of ownership here and once this bubble burst, I'll do it all again. No complaints here.
    Thanks for the offer though, especially after I hounded your ass a few months back.
    What year and model was it?
    It was a '97 993 C2 Coupe. That was the last year Porsche made that model and is in high demand by the weekend racers. "98 was the last year of the air cooled Porsche, but all of those were C2S's and you'll have to pay a pretty penny if you want/have to have one of those.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast