Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Spring Schiada Notta Regatta

Highlimit9000
    Franky- Where do you recommend I launch? I'll be driving up Friday night. Give me a call on my cell Friday evening or Saturday morning (714) 276-5268
    Maybe we can launch at the same time Sat. AM as my wife has not yet learned how to back the trailer down.
    Travis
    Travis, When I talked with Franky he reccomended to me Winsor Beach launch. I still have the noise issue's with my boat since no mufflers yet. He said Winsor would be best. I will be leaving Vegas Sat. morning. Probably be there around 10am. If you need some help here's my cell. 702-277-6818. I will put you in my phone also. John

Schiada Time
    John- I wrote your # down so I'll talk to you Sat AM. Lilrick-I tried teaching her when we still had the jet and she got spooked but I told her she has got to learn as I can't do it all myself.

sawtooth
    Launch at Winsor, ramp on your left as you pull down to the water, lots of people have recived trailer damage free of charge at the right side (drop off). Whatever you do DO NOT use the marina, noise and all the BS, and you do not want to use site 6 as it can be a real pain on the weekends with to many people and it also drops off plus it is real tight. Good luck, be careful, and have a great time......man I wish my boat was together.

mondorally
    Anyone launching Saturday morning from Havasu Springs or Take-off Point? It looks like I'm rollin' solo and could use a hand if ones available.
    Thanks!
    -Justin

franky
    I was going to launch at the Nautical Saturday AM but if you guys need help or want to rally, I would meet you guys at Windsor at 8:30. Let me know. It will be in the low 100's. YEAH BABY!!

Schiada Time
    Is Windsor inside the Nautical parking lot to the right from the access road?
    travis

05schiada
    Justin,
    We will be launching at the Springs in the morn with a few boats. We will have some extra bodies to help you if needed. Just let me know.
    Steve

mondorally
    Justin,
    We will be launching at the Springs in the morn with a few boats. We will have some extra bodies to help you if needed. Just let me know.
    Steve
    Steve,
    That would be great. Any idea what time you'll be launching?
    Justin

Have a great weekend guys be safe. & steve i need home or cell #
    i cant find it. outttttttttttttttttttt

Hello Scott i'm doing ok i got the night shift for three nights
    got the motor ready to go back in today. Lisa has the flu bug now.
    but other then that we are doing ok. you said your not going to make it thats to bad hope your ok . outtttttttttttttt