Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 1999 Stoker SST 20 Merc 2.5 260 for sale

STV_Keith
    Sounds good, let me know when you want to do it :rollside: !
    Seriously, thanks for the info. Do you know where I can get one? I think Eagle sells them, but they are more of a lightweight race cowl.
    TJ
    If you want to drive to Vegas to do it, it's about a 2-3 hr job, taking our time.
    You're looking for an alien cowl? There are some for sale usually on Scream & Fly...but you're gonna spend $500+ to get a Merc one. :220v: I might be interested in buying your current one too, if it's in good shape.

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    What a jerk!!! You ask her to marry her and she sais yes!!!!!
    Then you sell her freekin boat!! At least chicks wait until the I do part!!!

jackpunx
    What a jerk!!! You ask her to marry her and she sais yes!!!!!
    Then you sell her freekin boat!! At least chicks wait until the I do part!!!
    LMAO.. I told her I would sell the other one.. she said NO WAY!

jackpunx
    bump

hulshot
    what's up bro? Boy I sell my stoker and I never hear from you again LOL Sorry to see that thing go. You are selling the yellow one with the polished aluminum stuff all over it for 26K right Give me a yell and lets go to Naci this year. I should have something worthy by then.

jackpunx
    what's up bro? Boy I sell my stoker and I never hear from you again LOL Sorry to see that thing go. You are selling the yellow one with the polished aluminum stuff all over it for 26K right Give me a yell and lets go to Naci this year. I should have something worthy by then.
    LOL.. Im gettin pilots license then I'll be at your house every other weekend

hulshot
    There is an airport 5 min from me. They jump there all the time. come on up for the day.

jackpunx
    There is an airport 5 min from me. They jump there all the time. come on up for the day.
    LOL.. I know.. I have been scoping it out.. the company I purchased my skydiving rig from is there.. "gravity Gear"..
    So .. Im totally on it.... she lives in disco bay.. i asked her if she knew you..
    as soon as we come up to visit.. I'll call in advance so we can make some plans

jackpunx
    tap

fourspeednup
    Good luck on the sale Mark. His and hers stokers just had such a nice ring to it though

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast