Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 1999 Stoker SST 20 Merc 2.5 260 for sale

jackpunx
    Good luck on the sale Mark. His and hers stokers just had such a nice ring to it though
    yes .. it still does.. but that means we will have to be in different boats..Thats no fun..lol

fourspeednup
    yes .. it still does.. but that means we will have to be in different boats..Thats no fun..lol
    More room for me? :cry:

jackpunx
    bump

jackpunx
    buy me.. I need attention

pussycats
    hurry up and sell this boat........I need to buy you a motorcycle

RitcheyRch
    Wish I had the money for it and a place to put it.
    buy me.. I need attention

Coleitis22
    hey mate... id agree with you.. stokers are awsome boats and have no trouble keeping up with the others... im from australia and we have one of the few in our garage is getting old though and has some damage to the hull... thinking of getting a new one but there doesnt seem to be to many around... wats your reason for selling?
    Nice boat, look at the pics he posted. Seems he is getting smoked by a much faster boat. I would invest 26k a little more wisely. just my .02

BADBLOWN572
    Anyone who buys this boat will not be dissapointed. I have personally ran this boat HARD and never had it do anything wierd or feel uneasy. After all, it did win the Parker 300 its first time out.

pussycats
    Anyone who buys this boat will not be dissapointed. I have personally ran this boat HARD and never had it do anything wierd or feel uneasy. After all, it did win the Parker 300 its first time out.
    bump

jackpunx
    Nice boat, look at the pics he posted. Seems he is getting smoked by a much faster boat. I would invest 26k a little more wisely. just my .02
    at the end of the day.. we won the race... If your buying boats as investments.. your in the wrong business...
    but with a little investigation.. you will see that stoker's hold thier value..
    and you get what you pay for..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast