Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: looks like ill be out there again....

dirtracer
    At least for a little while...I just traded my buggy for this thing...Ive always wanted one of these....Anyways, its an 03 f26 with 300x's. Its also for sale at 89k if anybody wants it!

DCBDaytona
    At least for a little while...I just traded my buggy for this thing...Ive always wanted one of these....Anyways, its an 03 f26 with 300x's. Its also for sale at 89k if anybody wants it!
    Nice. Smart move to ditch the Teague Blower Motor F-26 for the Whackers. You've now got yourself a reliable 100 mph boat for the summer Havasu heat. I assume it came with 15x32 4 blade cleavers?
    As for $89k...already trying to make a quick buck, huh?

dirtracer
    it has 34's on it. From what my buddy told me, this boat has seen 114. I have yet to take it out, but he said 4 people full of fuel it planes with ease.

DCBDaytona
    it has 34's on it. From what my buddy told me, this boat has seen 114. I have yet to take it out, but he said 4 people full of fuel it planes with ease.
    It's possible that with 34's it would run 114mph in the winter. But in the summer heat, full of fuel, people and gear it will take about 1 min to come on plane. It's even tough with 32's...Just an FYI - You will run 100-105 with 32's in the 100+ degree heat in Havi.

dirtracer
    yah, that 114 probably was on a cold winter day with a light load...He did say though in the summer with 4 people and full tanks it gets up on plane with ease. Maybe it has something to do with the lighter lay-up on this boat..

ADDICTED
    Nice looking boat!!!!!
    Maybe I can go for a ride in that

dirtracer
    sure,
    but this one stays parked at night!!...lol
    Nice looking boat!!!!!
    Maybe I can go for a ride in that

TOBTEK
    Id drive it before you go saying that.... four people, full gas, 34's....your NOT rolling over with ease. trust me on this one. I would like to try your 34's though I have 28 and 30 four blade clevers if you ever want to demo them.
    Congrats on the new 26.... sweet boat! Still think Drew has the fastest 26 with OB's around.... the yellow banana boat haul ass.

SJP
    Random ? - is the DCB racing on the side vinyl, gel or paint. Saw it in the trader. Killer ride - Congrats.

Boatmaster
    110 Nor Cal Lake Shasta heat, and still get on plane with a full load no problem. No joke. And that is with 34 four blades. I have driven that boat at 111mph in 100+ heat many time last summer. Nice boat Dirt Racer, I love the all white gel. Clean and classey just like Guru's/Randy's old boat. I got 112 last fall in the yellow boat and thought I was the king of outboard F26s. I guess not. Oh well I will run Tunnel T's 35 pitch props this weekend and report back!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast