Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Just checking in..........

topless
    to see how my fags are doing. Did I mention that you are all a bunch of sheep screwing homos? Have a good night. Speaking of Homos, how was your trip to Corona Kim aside from your border patrol check?

rrrr
    I heard lucky found out that the lanolin from all the sheep he's been screwing has made his callouses disappear and now his hands are silky smooth..... http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

Kim Hanson
    to see how my fags are doing. Did I mention that you are all a bunch of sheep screwing homos? Have a good night. Speaking of Homos, how was your trip to Corona Kim aside from your border patrol check?
    It sucked! and she isn't sheep she is called Marcy.........( . )( . )............

Kim Hanson
    I heard lucky found out that the lanolin from all the sheep he's been screwing has made his callouses disappear and now his hands are silky smooth..... http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
    So now he has, 90 mile per hour nuts ..........speed coated.........( . )( . )...........

hoolign
    Oh how I miss it when you used to dig your front hooves in as I lifted your poofy tail and held to it the side as I did you from behind..you BAAAAAA BBAAAAAA BAAAAD Girl you! :devil:

EAZYKILLER2006
    girlfriend why dont ya share? cum on... they cant be all your???...just gimme the best guy...gimme kimmy.... and we call it even...

hoolign
    girlfriend why dont ya share? cum on... they cant be all your???...just gimme the best guy...gimme kimmy.... and we call it even...
    An 'HB" wedding?? well at least the gifts will be easy, links to www.Thesauras.com and www.Dictionary.com

EAZYKILLER2006
    An 'HB" wedding?? well at least the gifts will be easy, links to www.Thesauras.com and www.Dictionary.com
    a bottle of jack is cheaper...let me know when you're there...

Biglue
    They're not fags Topless.......according to Lucky, you're not gay if you're the one pitching.

Kim Hanson
    They're not fags Topless.......according to Lucky, you're not gay if you're the one pitching.
    Luey shouldn't that be screaming :idea: ...........( . )( . )..........

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast