Thread: Boat Interior needs a new home.

sawtooth
    I am selling the complete interior out of my Schiada 21' RC, two front buckets, rear bench, side panels, and engine cover. It is mostly white with orange and yellow stripes. It's not new but still has a couple of summers left in it if anyone is intrested. I would like to get a $150.00 for it but will see what happens. For some reason (i'm stupid) I can't resize the pics to post them but I can email them to anybody that is intrested in looking.
    Thanks, Chris.

dirtracer1971

Screemy1

mt.man
    Where are you located?
    Thanks in advance. Mt Man

M&D Cat

76ANTHONY
    I am selling the complete interior out of my Schiada 21' RC, two front buckets, rear bench, side panels, and engine cover. It is mostly white with orange and yellow stripes. It's not new but still has a couple of summers left in it if anyone is intrested. I would like to get a $150.00 for it but will see what happens. For some reason (i'm stupid) I can't resize the pics to post them but I can email them to anybody that is intrested in looking.
    Thanks, Chris.
    oh heck yeah, scottdeis@yahoo.com
    i need that interior badddddd.....

sawtooth
    Sorry everyone it is SOLD, I replyed to the intrested in the order they came in and I had one from last night that got it. Thanks for everybodys intrest.....wow maybe I priced it too low If anything changes I will let you know or re list it.
    Thanks, Chris.

v-drive
    at 5:45 you send me an e-mail asking for my address and at 6:36 you had it sold. when will you have it up for sale again v-drive