Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fockin Melanoma

AZKC
    Goin in tommorow am for surgery on a Clark Level 4, probably doing a sentinel node biopsy procedure also. Not fun but the Docs seem confident we caught it early. Wear those hats and sun screen boys and girl this shiat don't mess around. :devil: I've been going back and forth with this crap since 2002. Its getting pretty old. Me and Vicodin will be buddies for the next few days

BadKachina
    Sorry to hear about that, I worry about it all the time.

yopengo
    That sucks. Best of luck and enjoy the meds.

Havasu_Dreamin
    Going to the Dermatologist for my first visit on Thursday.....kind of glad to be going but fearful of what he will say since being fair skinned and having more than a few sun burns as a kid.....

EAZYKILLER2006
    Goin in tommorow am for surgery on a Clark Level 4, probably doing a sentinel node biopsy procedure also. Not fun but the Docs seem confident we caught it early. Wear those hats and sun screen boys and girl this shiat don't mess around. :devil: I've been going back and forth with this crap since 2002. Its getting pretty old. Me and Vicodin will be buddies for the next few days
    wow and to think i have been going to the tanning beds for the last 2 weeks...

Not So Fast
    Good Luck, I just had my first experience with this stuff after working outside my entire life and boating for many years. Had a little bump on my face that i thought was an ingrown hair !! Turned out to be Basel cell so the Doc up here cut it out and said it looked good when I went back for the 3 month check. I'm looking for a bigger hat and WILL WEAR SUNSCEEN FROM NOW ON, BELIEVE THAT!!!!!! NSF

AZJD
    Damn sorry to hear that Kevin......good luck buddy!

revndave
    Keep up on the check ups.My dad died of it last year.He was stage 4 Nov 05 and died June 06.He had something removed in 2002 on his back.His Doctor said if he only kept up with the check ups he would be alive.Good luck.

40FlatDeck
    Glad you caught it early Kev. Keep us posted. I guess this means you can ride up front in my boat now!

Mr. Crusader 83
    I have 2 melanoma spots removed off of my arm. Its not that bad. they numb it and cut it out. Both of mine had 3 stitches in them for a week. Then I went back and that was it. I did have to do all the test to make sure it didnt get to my limphnoids. (spelling) but all is fine now. they will do an xray and take blood.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast