Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for 21'-24' v drive

Magnuman
    I am looking for a 21'-24' v-drive Hallett,Schiada,Howard etc. for skiing and cruising. I live in N. California but can travel. Budget range of 10-15k. Any leads would be appreciated.
    Thanks.

SPECTRABRENT
    Magnuman,
    Are you looking for a project boat or turn key?
    Brent

Magnuman
    Probably somewhere in between. My present boat is a 27'Magnum Sport which I bought for 27k that was supposed to be turnkey. 80k later it is now turnkey.Obviously if I could get something that was turnkey for my price range I would jump at it, but I'm not afraid of a diamond in the rough. I recently sold a 18' Sanger bubbledeck through ***boat that was beautiful but the flat bottom pounded the heck out of me. Hence why I'm looking for something a little larger.

spectras only
    Magnuman, that's a nice boat you've got listed in the classifieds! My all time favorite was the early 50/53 Maltese model .I new someone with a 27 with twin 350's 18 years ago,that boat handled rough water like no other.There's a 27 with a single BBC still around .Magnums are rare around here.There's a 38 express cruiser with diesels and KaMeWa jets and a 38 flybridge ownwed by the same person ,only a few blocks from my place.Why are you selling yours? Starting another project http://free.***boat.net/ubb/wink.gif ?

Magnuman
    Spectrasonly,
    Thanks, I would like to rig a cat. Its the only type boat that I haven't owned. Although I love the Magnum and your right it runs through the rough like a tank. So until that time comes and I can sell the Magnum, I'm looking for a boat we can ski with. Skiing behind the Magnum is fun but not the same as a smaller v-drive!

Thunderbutt
    Magnuman,I'm still in the market to sell my Spectra v-drive. I used to live in Napa and had a moble home at berryesia, you might have seen the boat up there. Boat name is Thunderbutt. If your interested I'll e-mail you the pic's and. the spec. sheet. Jim

Where was your moble home at Berryessa?

Thunderbutt
    It was at Lake Berryessa Marina space B-48

Know of Berryessa Marina but never been there, pass it on the way to Putah Creek. I have spent many happy hours under the bridge.

Magnuman
    Thunderbutt,
    I would appreciate any photos of your Spectra.
    Check your e-mail.
    Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast