Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Need Gell Repair? I know who to call! Ducky!

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    He Fixed all the gell from beaching and re-bunked my trailer!! Fixed all the dings and dents too. Was not a flake and did not rip me off. Even better he did it all indoors!!!!!
    His real name is Scott at Precision Boatwerx in Havasu " Ducky" on the boards
    928-854-4527
    1605 Countryshire Ave #3
    LHC, AZ 86403
    It is sooooo hard to find good people I just thought I would pass it along!!

prosthogod
    how much did he charge you for what size boat?
    Did he happen to do a delivery back to your garage?

OutCole'd
    Scott's a good guy, he took great care of my boat also.

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    how much did he charge you for what size boat?
    Did he happen to do a delivery back to your garage?
    Obviously every boat 's situation is different so call him. Yes he will pick it up and bring it back.

76ANTHONY
    dam thats good ta hear, alot of places want an arm and a leg then it looks like shiat

shadow
    Mine is going in his shop on Friday to get the bottom cleaned up .
    He's going to take it off the trailer so i can take the trailer and do the bunks & detail.
    FOAATA i saw your boat after Scott had finished it.Looks good!

One Particular Harbor
    Did some minor gelcoat repair work for us too and I was very pleased with the results. He actually redid a previous repair at the base of the transom that wasn't holding up. Turned out to be more work than he planned and he honored his original quote.
    Good work, good prices, and he finished when he said he would. Highly recommend his work.
    OPH

DaddyMack
    Mine is there now Although I haven't seen my boat, I have seen his work and it is top notch....It will be at the upholstry shop tomorrow after its all done ... He does do some other work too...but you have to talk to him about that...:mix:
    Scott is a great guy and incredibly nice... just talking to him you know he is a perfectionist!!

USCFAN
    Scott is definetly a good guy. Did work for me last year and his service is second to none. Picked up the boat to do the work and even delivered it back when he was done. He has definetly earned all my business...

Wet Dream
    What happened that Ducky doesn't post on here anymore? He was a key player in here, then just vanished. I don't recall him being anything other than a nice guy with helpful tips. I still remember the dog avatar.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast