Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: CANCELLED OUR BofA CARD TODAY>>>>>>>>>>

Not So Fast
    Yes, we did and from what the conversation went like its happening a lot. The lady on the line at BofA didnt ask why so my wife says "dont you want to know why we are doing this after having this card for umpteen years?? She said she knew the reason and asked "because of the illegal immigration deal right" to which the response was "YES" Will it do any good, probably not but we feel a lot better! NSF

Jyruiz
    Yes, we did and from what the conversation went like its happening a lot. The lady on the line at BofA didnt ask why so my wife says "dont you want to know why we are doing this after having this card for umpteen years?? She said she knew the reason and asked "because of the illegal immigration deal right" to which the response was "YES" Will it do any good, probably not but we feel a lot better! NSF
    Good for you Bobby.

bigq
    So they got rid of you at 8-12% and gained an illegal at 24%...
    Yea they are hurting..

blender over
    Good Job , so did me and my wife

Not So Fast
    So they got rid of you at 8-12% and gained an illegal at 24%...
    Yea they are hurting..
    I figure that I'm a pretty good customer and never late for over 20 some years so yeah, I do feel like I made a difference and if the lady knew right away the reason why then I figure a lot of people are doing it and if enough folks do it maybe it will make them think about it!! What have you done Mr Bigg?? NSF

cdog
    Good Yob!

RitcheyRch
    Good job.

jammin
    Don't be suprised if you get a statement next month! We canceled ours a while back and they kept it open and charged us like .50 cents for being inactive. We had to call customer service to finally get it closed out!

707dog
    IV HAD A BANK ACCOUNT WITH B of A FOR AWHILE AM I MISSING SOMETHING??? WHATS THE KICKER??

HBjet
    Even though it is perfectly legal for BofA to have this program, I do not like it either. Good Job! As more people cancel their accounts, BofA will eventually change their name to "Bank of Aliens"
    HBjet

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast