Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CANCELLED OUR BofA CARD TODAY>>>>>>>>>>

Outnumbered
    IV HAD A BANK ACCOUNT WITH B of A FOR AWHILE AM I MISSING SOMETHING??? WHATS THE KICKER??
    THEY CATER TO ILLEGALS. FOCK EM:devil:

Big Warlock
    Gracias por todo senor! Te veo mas tarde quando estamos encargado de tu pais!!

bigq
    I figure that I'm a pretty good customer and never late for over 20 some years so yeah, I do feel like I made a difference and if the lady knew right away the reason why then I figure a lot of people are doing it and if enough folks do it maybe it will make them think about it!! What have you done Mr Bigg?? NSF
    I have done a few things, but if you think the big wigs at BofA didn't take into account that NSF was going to cancel his account you are dreaming.I know it makes you feel better and I am glad, but the sad fact is I doubt it will make a difference. We need to get the law changed.
    I am annoyed as the next guy with illegal immigration and I had two cards with them, but BofA is within the law. Maybe you should write to congress people to change the law when Bush gets out.

Singleton
    Washington Mutual, Chase and CitiBank do the same thing as BofA. However those 3 started the programs 4 or 5 years ago and never made a public statement about it. BofA is the only bank that made a public statement.

RiverRatMike
    Yes, we did and from what the conversation went like its happening a lot. The lady on the line at BofA didnt ask why so my wife says "dont you want to know why we are doing this after having this card for umpteen years?? She said she knew the reason and asked "because of the illegal immigration deal right" to which the response was "YES" Will it do any good, probably not but we feel a lot better! NSF
    really not to worried about it

Not So Fast
    I have done a few things, but if you think the big wigs at BofA didn't take into account that NSF was going to cancel his account you are dreaming.I know it makes you feel better and I am glad, but the sad fact is I doubt it will make a difference. We need to get the law changed.
    I am annoyed as the next guy with illegal immigration and I had two cards with them, but BofA is within the law. Maybe you should write to congress people to change the law when Bush gets out.
    You know what Bigg, when I retired and moved here I was a consumer's advocate and became involved in letter writing to everybody about everything you can think of, attended a few council meetings, couple of meetings with Buster johnson about unfair taxes, talked with ADEQ about the Topock Cr6 mess that STILL IS NOT CLEANED UP and it did about as much good as pissing in the wind with a forrest fire behind me. I liked it better when I was younger and didnt give a crap about any of this shit. All I cared about was the next party or beer or doobie (are they still called that?) and life seemed simpler
    So the answer to writing a letter,HOGWASH, no more from me. Canceling my card just seemed right, I know it wont make a hill of beans difference to Bof A but if say a million people did it then maybe, just maybe they would rethink their position. There formletter they sent out when I asked about this illegal immigrant credit card thing made me mad so this is my way of "sticking it to the man" Hope it does some good!! Peace :chi: NSF

chub
    I figure that I'm a pretty good customer and never late for over 20 some years so yeah, I do feel like I made a difference and if the lady knew right away the reason why then I figure a lot of people are doing it and if enough folks do it maybe it will make them think about it!! What have you done Mr Bigg?? NSF
    You need to write a letter dude. Charlotte NC is head quarters. They hate the West coast operations and don't really care.

chub
    Even though it is perfectly legal for BofA to have this program, I do not like it either. Good Job! As more people cancel their accounts, BofA will eventually change their name to "Bank of Aliens"
    HBjet
    Bank of Amigo bro!

chub
    You know what Bigg, when I retired and moved here I was a consumer's advocate and became involved in letter writing to everybody about everything you can think of, attended a few council meetings, couple of meetings with Buster johnson about unfair taxes, talked with ADEQ about the Topock Cr6 mess that STILL IS NOT CLEANED UP and it did about as much good as pissing in the wind with a forrest fire behind me. I liked it better when I was younger and didnt give a crap about any of this shit. All I cared about was the next party or beer or doobie (are they still called that?) and life seemed simpler
    So the answer to writing a letter,HOGWASH, no more from me. Canceling my card just seemed right, I know it wont make a hill of beans difference to Bof A but if say a million people did it then maybe, just maybe they would rethink their position. There formletter they sent out when I asked about this illegal immigrant credit card thing made me mad so this is my way of "sticking it to the man" Hope it does some good!! Peace :chi: NSF
    Sorry didn't read this NSF. You have no idea how I feel and can't talk about it. Don't ask Please.

vdriver4ever
    You know I have a BofA company card that gets run up pretty good every month. I may not either make a hill of beans difference to them... but I am going to look into a change. I am very active politicly, and all the letter writting and speaches in the world don't speak as loud as your dollars do.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast