Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CANCELLED OUR BofA CARD TODAY>>>>>>>>>>

Smokin Joe
    Canceling a credit card you have had for a long time may hurt your FICO score. it's strange how they figure that out anyways.
    joe

al cole'holic
    ...I would cancel, then I realized I picked up 6 of em at the Home Depot parking lot on Sunday

707dog
    now are we pointing the finger at a certain race or does this applie across the board as far as illigal alians?? reason being is in my area i see more pino's/veitmanese/chinese and arabics than the bordor bro's and i know not all those fools are legit...

CA Stu
    I am very active politicly, and all the letter writting and speaches in the world don't speak as loud as your dollars do.
    "politically" "writing" "speeches"
    I don't have a card there, but I'm tempted to go try and open an account, fill out the paperwork, and right before they issue me a card, rip it all up and throw it right in their illegal-lovin' faces!
    Thanks
    CA Stu

RT21
    now are we pointing the finger at a certain race or does this applie across the board as far as illigal alians?? reason being is in my area i see more pino's/veitmanese/chinese and arabics than the bordor bro's and i know not all those fools are legit...
    Hey, start your own "we hate #@inks" thread! This one concerns those damn hispano's...

Not So Fast
    Washington Mutual, Chase and CitiBank do the same thing as BofA. However those 3 started the programs 4 or 5 years ago and never made a public statement about it. BofA is the only bank that made a public statement.
    Well hell, I'll show'em, I'll cancel all the MFer's then Its not like I dont get offers EVERY SINGLE DAY from any bank you can name. When you are older and have had good credit all your life they seem to love to offer that plastic!!! NSF >>>>>>> PS There was no mention of any race card in any of my correspondence, only term used was ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. If you want to spin this differently then do so on your own thread please!! Thanks

707dog
    naaa no race card bro..i dont play that game ...im native indian,italian,and yes mexican..and my lil ones are el salvo's so my race card is all fugged up so was just curious about what the thread was about and to make sure i was at the right bank but it seems most of them are doing the same..no wonder why i will now keep my shit in my safe..lol

purrfecttremor
    Like I said in a thead a couple of weeks ago I cancelled all three of My accounts... fOCK BofA!!!!!!!!!!

2Driver
    I've taken almost all my biz from B of A purely because they provide bad service, this is an excuse to take it all away.
    I guess the idea is to recognize a decent bank with good service that doesn't finance illegals and drive all our US citizen biz there. " profits up at Bank ___ by 40% this year due to policy regarding illegals " This should get the others attention.

I have never banked with B of A and I never will.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast