Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WANTED: 3-Point bellhousing for MarinePower 454 big block

AllMaxdOut
    I need a 3-point Bellhousing for my Marine Power 454 JetBoat
    It bolts from the Motor to the Jet, I'm hoping someone has one laying around.

AV137
    give R&D Marine a call ask for harold 714-993-2665.

LGCDEVIL
    I need a 3-point Bellhousing for my Marine Power 454 JetBoat
    It bolts from the Motor to the Jet, I'm hoping someone has one laying around.
    I've got one. Polished. Top mount starter included. What's it worth to you? Bellhousing new @ CP Performance is $330.00. Starter is $305.00.

Nucking futs
    I've got one. Polished. Top mount starter included. What's it worth to you? Bellhousing new @ CP Performance is $330.00. Starter is $305.00.
    I will give ya a buck fifty cash today only.

LGCDEVIL
    I will give ya a buck fifty cash today only.
    You better save your money, Tim. That cruiser will need some parts to keep up with the Devil.

AllMaxdOut
    You better save your money, Tim. That cruiser will need some parts to keep up with the Devil.
    I would be interested if it is the right one , I'm looking for the stock bellhousing, it has the top mount starter and is all one peice from motor to jet.

LGCDEVIL
    I would be interested if it is the right one , I'm looking for the stock bellhousing, it has the top mount starter and is all one peice from motor to jet.
    That's it. Harman Marine. Check it out on CPperformance.com under bellhousings.

AllMaxdOut
    That's it. Harman Marine. Check it out on CPperformance.com under bellhousings.
    I checked it out at CPperformance and the Part no. 620-91150 3-point bellhousing and if this is the one you have, How much do you need for it?

LGCDEVIL
    I checked it out at CPperformance and the Part no. 620-91150 3-point bellhousing and if this is the one you have, How much do you need for it?
    PM'd you. Hit me up.
    Greg

Nucking futs
    I got you covered big boy, just got some new parts today by the way, Im ready, when you want to meet up? Needles in a few weeks?
    The bell housing he has is the one you want, I have seen it and its a nice looking peice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast