Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help Needed Asap Re: Its Power Steering Problems

DILLIGAF
    Please call Rick (Nodigg) ASAP concerning some problems he is having with his ITS power steering with a 525. It is losing fluid and casing a lack of steering. You can reach him at 928-706-6020
    He is needing help right away.
    Thanks

DILLIGAF
    Bump!

wsuwrhr
    If I had any ideas I would help, no doubt.
    Sorry
    If he needs some parts machined up or O-rings sent out, I'll be the first guy to help out.
    Brian

DILLIGAF
    If I had any ideas I would help, no doubt.
    Sorry
    If he needs some parts machined up or O-rings sent out, I'll be the first guy to help out.
    Brian
    He has mentioned it might be something with an O ring. Cheeta has said it needs to go to a Mercruiser Certified shop or something to that effect. We are taking the boat out today, adding some more fluid and hoping for the best. Not my ideal boat ride but......He is going out with or without us so we will go to assist if we are needed. He won't be running at any high speeds though.

phebus
    Tom, I just talked to Rick, and he's heading up to Absolute right now. Aron or Brian will get him fixed up. I'm heading down to launch, and I head past Absolute, I'll stop by if you need anything. I just PM'd you my cell if you don't have it.
    Rick

Not So Fast
    I've heard some things about the ITS system not being that great???? The one thing you dont want f--ing up in a boat at 80 mph is the steering so I hope he gets it figured out. NSF

DILLIGAF
    Tom, I just talked to Rick, and he's heading up to Absolute right now. Aron or Brian will get him fixed up. I'm heading down to launch, and I head past Absolute, I'll stop by if you need anything. I just PM'd you my cell if you don't have it.
    Rick
    Thanks, I will be down there in a bit....

phebus
    I just left there after dropping off beer, so they should be in a good mood.

phebus
    Oh yeah, Havasu Sucks!!!!

Inked
    I dont know shizzle, but BUMP to get that thingy fixed son.... Halla Leau, Halla Back

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast